Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
Bemcnamara
Has anyone on here delt with the mystery person [email protected]? My experience has been very Anti-Granger from what I have experienced so far. Cryptic partial information, borderline blatant ignorance, very unprofessional yet almost comical. Everything that Albert was not.
Show full message
  • Wow
Reactions: Southside_Ray
dingle87
dingle87
First I'm seeing that email. I haven't dealt with it in the past, but I'd PM Zach (the owner) to get to the bottom of it. The email I've interacted with from Granger for the Bronco is different than that email address. It's fordbronco@ followed with the same grangermotors to complete the email address. I'd really reach out specifically to Zach to see if it's a legit address and he can address the other issues as well.
Bemcnamara
Bemcnamara
Yeah, I was just curious if others experience this. It's legit because the email came from Zach. I let Hunter know that something is a little off over on the other side of the business.
Wanted33
Wanted33
Sounds off to me. Could it be someone is trying to scam Granger customers? It doesn't sound like anything Zach would approve of, but I have been wrong before. Just ask my wife. :)
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
I would give Granger a good old-fashioned phone call and see who belongs to the email.
nwGTS
nwGTS
Maybe someone had a bad day? Echoing the above, I've had nothing but good comms from them. I in fact just revised my order today and Hunter replied kindly within a few hours. Give them a ring. Hope it works out for you.
Bemcnamara
Bemcnamara
Everything has been going great with Hunter and everyone else. Just not with FordESP. I will get to the bottom of it. Thanks for your input.
nwGTS
nwGTS
Just thinking. What if it's a bot?
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Is ESP tied to an extended warranty? Their may be another group trying to tie into Granger customers.
Bemcnamara
dingle87
dingle87
@Bemcnamara technically, that doesn't mean it came from Zach, but it does appear it came from someone at Granger. I'd think that might be feedback Zach would want to hear about how an employee is interacting with a customer. Echoing the comments above, I'd make a phone call at this point.
Bemcnamara
Bemcnamara
The email address came from Zach. Not a scam, spoof, or bot.
And yes, a phone call is in order.
Reactions: Wanted33
dingle87
dingle87
@Bemcnamara I realize he posted it, but it doesn't mean he's the one you're interacting with on the other end. I'm sorry I wasn't as clear the first time I posted this. Oops. He's the owner, I'd doubt he's the one you're interacting with, but I could be wrong. He's never taken the tone as you described in any email/DM on this forum/phone call I've had with him.
Bemcnamara
Bemcnamara
I realize that. I know it's not Zach. The response was to others that thought the email address was a scam etc.
I agree this is unusual behavior from Granger. I was just curious if anyone on here has a similar experience with this particular employee at Granger.
Reactions: dingle87
dingle87
dingle87
@Bemcnamara All good. I just re-read my response and thought it was a bit confusing or vague to me. Happens to me here and there. Figured I'd clear up my response. LOL. Good luck to you
Wanted33
Wanted33
@Bemcnamara Just to echo what others have said, I've never had a bad interaction with anyone at Granger. Please let us know what you find.
balucipher
balucipher
I was less than impressed with Granger's finance department. First guy I worked with wouldn't return my phone calls for some basic questions I had, he passed me onto someone else when I was at the dealership, and that second guy seemed really hurt I didn't sign for any of their extra protection plans.
View previous replies…
Wanted33
Wanted33
@dingle87 I bought a GM plastic car out of state, and it went like Albert (RIP) first described. Got a temp tag, and they gave me all the paperwork to register it in North Carolina. I paid my NC taxes to the selling dealer, and he riembursed by check a few days later. Must be some kind of law with the taxes. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a new employee at Granger that is not familiar with the process. Hopefully it gets straightened out.
dingle87
dingle87
@Wanted33 that was my thought too, but didn't really want to fire shots at a new employee, but it makes sense.
dingle87
dingle87
@dingle87 I read some old emails from Granger (more than 1 sales rep too) which stated "registration and tax would be paid in my home state", so I think we're hearing about information coming from an employee who might not have all his/her ducks in a row. Thought I'd circle back to this after finding these emails looking for Bronco and F150 Tremor quotes.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Albert told me that I would pay registration and tax for Georgia here. If I wanted to let them know the amount to have in a loan they would work that in and cut a check for. Confirming same thing that was listed above.

I know he is probably really busy but if there are issues that need to be ironed out we can look to connect with Zach within this club page for some Q & As. Let me know what you all think and we can go from there.
BUC YLD
My experience he does not keep his word, Zach ruined ALOT of what should have been great experiences getting our Broncos, instead he made it a joke to make the extra money. FORD needs to handle his dealership. Media needs to know the things that have been done. Daddy should NOT hand over the reins.
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
@BUC YLD You'll have to be a little more specific.

You obviously joined the forum specifically to post this comment that is too cryptic for anyone to make sense out of.
BUC YLD
I ordered a 21 was promised a 21 in writing they mysteriously could not fill that order. Was then promised a 22 for a 21 price. Recieved 22 at 2,000 above 21 price and got 400.00 credit and Zach called that even. I came on here to tell my story and how things went down with Granger and myself, as well as to meet some great people. I went through hell with this dealership. AND they still owe me money. NOT FOR GRANGER!!
RBF 1401
RBF 1401
Hahaha!
For a minute I thought you were serious.🤣

190,000 people reserved Broncos in 2020 and very few of them got Broncos in 2021. If your order "mysteriously" didn't get filled, then I think 150,000 other Bronco orders "mysteriously" didn't get filled all across the country.🤣

When you said your experience was "ruined" I thought you were going to say something like what people from many other dealers were saying on this forum... like dealer stole your reservation, or when Bronco showed up, dealer said you would have to pay an extra $10,000 over MSRP, or dealer added a bunch of stuff without your permission.

So did Granger charge you over MSRP? Over invoice? Most of your arguments sound more like Ford problems, not Granger problems. Didn't you sign and order with pricing on it?

And by the way... Ford is the one that decided how "price protection" would work. If you hadn't just joined the forum today, you would have read many, many posts about it and would have known that Ford (not Granger) gives you a little refund (your $500) based on which trim level you had ordered in 2021. Zach has nothing to do with that.

Enjoy your Bronco. The only one available for sale in my area has $20,000 added to MSRP.🤣

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views