Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
PJS090
TN Bronco:
Has anyone heard any updates on best dealership to use? I am currently signed up with Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, but am willing to travel for better deal. They are saying they will not have an ADM.
thanks,
Show full message
vrtical
vrtical
nope unless you travel up to Stephens Auto which isnt going to be a bad drive. Its impossible to make any decisions until pricing comes out then all the info will be available to lock something down.
PJS090
PJS090
Thanks. Can’t wait for BNP to become available. Guess that previous statement from Ford that it would be ready in September is now off the table. Hopefully, Oct does not mean Halloween.....
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
I’m switching to Stephens. Only a 3 hour drive for me.
MIG1963
MIG1963
My dealer, Lenoir City has been completely quiet. Not sure if they have the info about the Bronco. Hopefully they will announce their intentions soon.
TeamWalsh317
TeamWalsh317
Ive emailed my salesman at Ray Varner. Not even a reply. Weather I get a better deal or not that alone makes me want to switch dealers.
Reactions: TNBronc4344
Clint Callahan
Clint Callahan
@TeamWalsh317 that’s good to know at Ray Varner, that’s where my reservation is but I am not sold in them at all. Especially if Ted Russel for sure doesn’t charge ADM
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
Same with mine at Fairway. All they told me was they would offer MSRP and no mark up. I have x plan and he said he didn’t know if they would honor it at that time. In my mind why would I take the chance ....$1000 under invoice plus x plan at Stephens. Plus I’m buying two of them so that’s thousands of dollars saved for a three hour drive.
Mikesmallcrawler21
I highly recommend JACKY JONES FORD SWEETWATER TN.... You will NOT be disappointed in service and pricing... and I promise, you WILL buy from them again on your next Ford purchase... give them a call, they are small, country, but mostly customer oriented, but sell thousands. Ask for Jeff King, talk to them, get a feel for yourself, then decide, ask all the questions you have, but remember, they dont have all the answers either as this is a brand new line of vehicle.
Joshua_D_44
Joshua_D_44
My reservation is at Jerry Duncan in Harriman. They've been useless and I'm likely going to switch to Stephen's.
PJS090
PJS090
Ted Russell Ford rep has been very good about answering questions and responding. I have bought there before. But I have a budget for my Bronco and the more Bronco I can get the better!!!!!
Trueblue2296
Trueblue2296
I got a cal from my dealer here in Clarksville, TN. They said they have confirmed in the next month or 2 they will have 2-3 broncos for test drives and displays. Test drives will be for the reservations and then shortly after that they will start completing our orders and submit them to ford. No ADM and X plan accepted.
PJS090
PJS090
That’s great news. I am more than happy to drive the 3 1/2 hours for a test drive. Wonder if any east TN dealers will get test models as well......
TeamWalsh317
TeamWalsh317
What do I have to do to be eligible for x plan?
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
vrtical
vrtical
there is also a hold period for xplan like 60 days I think just do it now, your pin use wont come into play until final paperwork. you just have to mark the order at time of putting the order in. This will lock you into xplan and cap dealer fees.
PJS090
PJS090
Has anyone taken delivery of their truck from Ted Russell Ford? Curious to know if they attempted ADM. Thanks,
TNBronc4344
TNBronc4344
No. I’m getting mine from Stephens. Blend date is tomorrow.
PJS090
PJS090
Awesome!!! Hope you will be enjoying your truck soon!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views