Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
gdma15
Hi all. Wondering whom here is from R.I. and if so which dealer are you using for your Bronco
Show full message
Pain612
Warwick here! Getting mine from Central Ford in Plainville CT, the GM there is a family friend that I trust.
gdma15
gdma15
I’m in SK. Going through Flood of Narragansett. Went there today and got some info
NateL
Greenville and most likely going down to WV. What’s the deal at flood?
gdma15
gdma15
Nothing much. Just promised
Me the x plan and gave me a brochure
NateL
@gdma15 @StephensAutoCenter is doing $1,000 below invoice and $1,300 below invoice for x-plan customers. 12 hr drive 18 no highways. Work the trip for the savings.
NateL
@gdma15 I was thinking of reaching out to Flood to see if they could match the deal and grab up the customers in the New England. There is a lot of interest in this area for a group buy if a dealer around here can come in at these numbers.
gdma15
gdma15
Group buy? Ford willing to do that?
NateL
@gdma15 Group buy in the sense we bring a dealer a decent number of buyers to warrant the discount. It’s not up to ford. It’s up to each individual dealership. I’ve had no luck with any dealerships around here wanting to match the deals offer by both Stephen’s or Granger.
Derek47
Derek47
I'm with Tasca currently, if they'll accept X plan then I'll stick with them.
gdma15
gdma15
I was going to go with Tasca. I own a gen 1 Raptor and have used the service dept at Flood and Tasca and I actually perfer Tasca for service. But I put my reservation in as fast as I could that night it went live and it automatically gave me Flood as my closest option so I went with them
Reactions: Derek47
Derek47
Derek47
@gdma15 yeah, I was previously a Flood customer... Made the switch with my current F150 and I'm much happier with the service at Tasca. I'm not expecting an out of the park deal with a brand new rollout but I'm hoping they honor X plan so I can stay with them.
NateL
I spoke with Tasca. That’s where my reservation is right now. Good luck getting any answers from them. They told me x plan wouldn’t be available for the new bronco even though it’s pretty common knowledge that it will be.... not impressed.
NateL
Welp. Guess x-plan is out of the questions. Stopped by Tasca a week ago to talk to someone in person. Long story short asked to see competing offer (I.e. $1000 below invoice) said they couldn’t match that, but got the song and dance about doing what they could to give a good deal.
TwinTurboStang
TwinTurboStang
I’m at Tasca in CT too. Figured it was a bigger one and I’ve meet the owner few times. But I’ve got zero from them when I have stopped down and called. Hope they start to give some answers or put one person in charge of the broncos
Stroopaloop
Stroopaloop
I'm at Lamaroux Ford in Massachusetts. They aren't charging extra deposit, will honor x-plan, positive reviews from other coworkers.
Haustkraft
Haustkraft
@Stroopaloop are they still honoring x-plan for you? Old post, just curious. MSRP for me... a lot of crickets too

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views