Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
SlickKitty
Hello All! I'm new to the group as I just took delivery of my 22 Cyber Orange Wildtrak this past Thursday! Let the Mods begin! I'm from Berks County and hoping to see some of you on the roads around the area.

1.jpg
Show full message
Butzy
Butzy
Nice! Welcome!!!
FordRacing1
Awesome. Welcome. I'm from Northampton County. Still waiting on my WildTrak.
BroncoPA65
BroncoPA65
Lehigh County here, but go to Berks regularly, typically eastern Berks and also the Reading area... Maybe I'll see you around!
Vooch
Vooch
Western Delco here, welcome!
toddf125
toddf125
Nice! The possibilities are endless! Don't be afraid to ask questions on here. Enjoy and be ready to get alot of attention on the road!
Skip2a
Skip2a
Very nice! Good luck with her.

I’m in State College; still waiting on my 2 door BD. I’m truly starting to loose hope in getting it.
View previous replies…
Skip2a
Skip2a
@niterider006 I ordered from Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg. State College Ford had no idea what they were doing when I talked to them during the summer of 2020 and the one in Bellefonte never returned my calls. AJ on the list here is my salesperson/go to guy for info and he has been great to work with. Just need Ford to get their act together.
niterider006
niterider006
Skip2a
Skip2a
@niterider006 1/31/21 was my initial order; 11/26/21 was my reorder for a MY 22.
scar99
scar99
I’m from Berks county too! I ordered my bronco May 2021 and don’t have a build date yet.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views