Sponsored

Bronco Enthusiasts of Connecticut

This group is for Connecticut Bronco and other off-road enthusiasts. Please join and we will get organized as we go down the road a bit... Want to help? Please let us know…
aFordOwner
If anyone is looking for a dealer who will bend over backwards to do what they can for you I would definitely recommend Stamford Ford.

I’m very pleased with my experience. It has taken some work but …
Show full message

Attachments

Dubsesd
Dubsesd
Awesome!
IrishMike
IrishMike
BadAss! Did you ever even get a VIN for your previous build?
aFordOwner
aFordOwner
@IrishMike now let’s not get ahead of ourselves haha. No VIN yet!!! I actually think I’ll see the Raptor first.

At this point it is safe to say I have gone overboard on cars.

I now have one badlands and two Raptors on order and heading my way but since I had zero bronco and my 20 yr Yukon was about to die I made an impulse purchase of a Mach-E off the lot. It had the small battery so I just placed an order for the Mach-E GT with the big battery. I’ve gone from zero Fords to owning one and 4 on order inside of a month crazy. You would think the stock would be going up haha.
StachioAttack72
StachioAttack72
One badlands and two raptors? Can I be in your will? 😂😂😂
CT203
CT203
That tax bill must be something
Reactions: aFordOwner
aFordOwner
aFordOwner
@CT203 you only live once… but actually I’ll only pay tax on one. I’ve already worked out so family or friend will take whatever I don’t. So the only way I’ll pay twice is if the Badlands shows up first and I drive it until the Raptor arrives but it won’t.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views