Sponsored

BC Broncos

Bronco club of British Columbia
Hi Guys,

I'm from Langley. I ordered a white Outer Banks, 4 door, 2.7 Sasquatch from Dams Ford last Wed March 9. I would have preferred a Black Diamond but wanted the High Package that includes the 12" screen, 360 cams.

I've not recieved an order # yet. Should I be pestering my sales guy for one? Or should I forget about this for 6 mnths?
Show full message
Reactions: 604Bronco
Bad_Bronco
Bad_Bronco
Hello there, and welcome..... From what I have read ( you can't believe everything on the web), Ford is not taking orders to fill right now until they catch up on past orders as of March 8th ?? and now there even shipping out vehicles that need chips still, so some creature comforts won't work when you get the vehicle until the chips arrive. All critical operations will still work though..... so you may be waiting for awhile, but keep your fingers crossed.
Just think of all the goodies you can buy and store up on while your waiting.....
604Bronco
604Bronco
DM me - I bought from Dams. Happy to help on the experience.
Raskew
Raskew
You could be a bit of a frustrating wait, but once you get it, you will forget all about it.
freekyzilla
I really don't mind the wait. My truck won't be paid off until March '23. The dealer's promised the same trade in value on my F150 upon delivery of the Bronco. So, unless I'm missing something, in a year it will be like I've already put 12 pmts on my Bronco. Makes the sting of paying full sticker less painful.

I'm going to put my concentration into my other hobbies until then. Also, glad to find you guys in the meantime.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views