Sponsored

Alabama Bronco Club

The group for Alabama Bronco enthusiasts looking to meet and discuss everything Bronco, off-road, and all else that is good.
67LUBR
Live in Madison. Currently have a 67 Bronco. Reserved a Wildtrac...
Show full message
Reactions: Erock and ChaseH9
ChaseH9
ChaseH9
Opelika.
This will be my first Bronco though plenty of friends had them growing up. Been waiting for this since I started purchasing vehicles. I currently have a Black Diamond and a Badlands reserved. Waiting on options pricing to know which direction to go.
76FordBronco
76FordBronco
Moved to the Athens area in Feb of 2020. Have a 76 Bronco and reserved for Outer Banks 4 door.
Reactions: ChaseH9
View previous replies…
buckthis
buckthis
Major_Bullsteak
@buckthis @LSU Jonno there is no Bessemer deal. It's Town and Country Ford. They have however publicly via their YouTube channel committed to no ADM's, MSRP, and would have honored X plan. Since I have X plan, I was satisfied with their other commitments. They are a large dealer and I'm sure have a bunch of reservations. Someone either on this page or one of the forum threads said they talked to them and were told they had around 700 reservations. If this is true, which we have no way to confirm, they will be like a lot of the larger dealers that will not play ball, other than the no ADM's and MSRP. I believe their doc fee is $499. I would switch for a good deal around this area, but I believe it's a dangerous game regarding delivery times. I want mine ASAP and my gut feeling is that the dealers who play ball to get people to switch are going to have trouble delivering in a timely manner, Granger and Stephens included. Having said all of that, I'm all ears
LSU Jonno
LSU Jonno
@Major_Bullsteak You guys might want to check out this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-bye-bye-tn-n-ga-people.7005/#post-256320

Also, as I said before, we have several options. I'm going to email Woody Anderson today in Huntsville to see if they are interested in offering some kind of deal. I hadn't really looked into other options because I was planning on using X-plan plus Woody had previously offered a $500 credit towards accessories on top of X-plan. That was a good enough deal to not worry about other options out there, but the game has changed. I'll start a new thread when I hear back from Woody.
buckthis
buckthis
Smiths Station
This will be my first Bronco. I’ve been lusting after them for years. I’ve reserved a 4DR Outer Banks.
67LUBR
67LUBR
I have asked Woody Anderson to send me their Bronco pricing policy in writing. I will post it if they send it...in writing.
Reactions: BamaDave
67LUBR
67LUBR
@Jeffal They did not respond which kind of makes me wonder what they are planning. I would prefer t buy locally, but that will be hard to justify if I can get a much better deal elsewhere.
Jeffal
Jeffal
@67LUBR You ever hear back from Woody Anderson?
67LUBR
67LUBR
@Jeffal I tried one last time to get Woody Anderson to re-consider invoice pricing and they refused so I moved my reservation to Two Rivers Ford. Just got off the phone with them and they actually made me feel like they appreciate my business. Woody Anderson is firm on MSRP+$399 doc fee.
67LUBR
67LUBR
Anyone going to the Bronco Super Celebration (east)? Ford is bringing a new Bronco, so looking forward to seeing up close.
BamaDave
BamaDave
@67LUBR I'm going, but I'm not sure which day yet. My color choices are between Cyber Orange and Cactus Gray, so hopefully after seeing them in person, I can make a decision.
Erock
Erock
Erock
I believe I’ll be going but only for the Saturday part of it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views