Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
ChompSticks
Just curious for those who had their Bronco delivered in the metro Atlanta area. What was the average time it took for your Bronco to reach your dealership once it was shipped?
Show full message
Reactions: DREWR13
DREWR13
DREWR13
It typically takes about a month to get to my store once it leaves the plant.

Currently there is another slowdown at the lawrenceville railyard. I have had a Bronco sitting there since the 4th.
View previous replies…
George Ellis
George Ellis
@ChompSticks Yep. Diesel at its cheapest at $5.19/g. That is at my local Wal-Mart. Everyone is at least 10 cents more. If I had not been at a 1/4 tank, fill-up today would have been over $200. Just $157 today.
Rspayde
Rspayde
@ChompSticks You could roll the dice and apply for financing today and it would be good for 30 days. Typically they will extend the offer an additional 30 days however there could be a fee.
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
@Rspayde yup I went ahead and did it. have 45 days. But the fine print was that "Rate is subject to change after consummation." so I might still get affected by the Feds interest rate hike by then
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
About a month
Reactions: ChompSticks
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
@PatientlyWaiting Thanks! I think its going to get delivered in the middle of my vacation!
PatientlyWaiting
PatientlyWaiting
@ChompSticks Actually, I take that back. I was going off my scheduled date. mine didn't actually ship until 1/6. Picked up on 1/19. So it took me a couple weeks. About a week on rail and a week from Lawrenceville to Kennesaw.
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
@PatientlyWaiting Thanks! 2 weeks from shipped from the plant to dealer would be awesome! Guess I'll see what happens.
wsdowns
wsdowns
I received the "shipped" e-mail on 12/6/2021 and I picked up at the dealer on 12/21/2021 - so, 15 days?
wsdowns
wsdowns
If you get the rail car number you can track the progress. Once it hits the ramp in Lawrenceville you can use the PALSAPP to see when your truck is dispatched.
GeorgiaBronco
GeorgiaBronco
Built Sept 2nd. Delivered Sept 21st. Sitting at the Lawrenceville rail yard was the longest part.
stuston
stuston
10 days from Shipped email to arrived, last July. That said, at work, we have a GM fleet truck that's been on a train from Detroit for 3 weeks.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views