Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
Mr. Plow
Has anyone taken their Bronco to Schnebly Hill Road yet?
Show full message
RBF 1401
HotdogThud
HotdogThud
I did, 2 days ago.
Mr. Plow
Mr. Plow
@HotdogThud Nice! How was it? Any advice? Thinking of heading out there this weekend or next.
HotdogThud
HotdogThud
enjoy it, it's a tad bumpy, but nothing that you shouldn't be able to handle, even if you're new to off roading (I'm in this category as well). The Jeep tour people are super friendly and helpful, as well.
BulldogBear
BulldogBear
My advice is to start at the top off of I-17 (near Flagstaff) and descend down into Sedona - you get far better views and way more scenery. Plus, f you go in the morning, you can stop at Oak Creek Brewery (or any other Sedona restaurant) for lunch afterward.

I'm planning on doing a Sedona Schnebly Hill / Broken Arrow run soon, if anyone is interested.
Nolabel
Nolabel
Bronco Stampede is this week as well. Saturday is a raffle and food. Link below. You don't have to sign up if you don't plan on running the trails. You can hangout and see all the rigs on Saturday.

https://azbronco.org/stampede-registration/
Reactions: chill57
RynoRanger
RynoRanger
so avoid that trail this weekend... got it lol. #traffic

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members