Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
PacoFitz
Signed up for Offroad class with Ora Offroad at Iron Mountain this past weekend it was kick-ass. It rained the day before so the trails were a bit slick but the guys from Ora Offrad did a great job and the team is super knowledgable. I would recommend it to anyone. Only downside was that there were about 10 Jeep owners who also signed up for the class and a few were real jackasses with their Bronco comments. The rest of the Jeep guys were super cool.
Show full message

Attachments

kevin.gt
kevin.gt
interesting that anyone at an off-roading 101 clinic would be knowledgeable enough to be critical of someone else 🙄

Glad to hear you had a blast though. I’ve yet to do the off-roadeo and plan to check out the ora clinic too. Wish I would have gone this past weekend to have more bronco representation at once 😊
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Thanks for sharing. Glad the were not all the same on the Jeep side.
kevin.gt
kevin.gt
@PacoFitz what time did it start and was it 6-8 hrs or so?
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
@PacoFitz Did you install your 4wp bumper yourself? Winch? How do you like it so far?
PacoFitz
PacoFitz
@kevin.gt it started at 9:30 and wrapped up at 4:30ish
PacoFitz
PacoFitz
@Gene Dios I did not. I purchased the bronco that way from Akins Ford in Winder
PacoFitz
PacoFitz
@Hobgoblin not at all the other Jeep guys were really cool and super interested in knowing more about the Bronco.
boxwood
boxwood
Kinda curious what kind of comments?
View previous replies…
boxwood
boxwood
@kevin.gt
cuz you gotta blame your equipment, someone couldn't possibly own up to it themselves...despite them literally being at a class to learn something because they aren't experts.
sheesh, glad you had a good time otherwise
boxwood
boxwood
@Kevin-gt,
for whatever reason I thought you were the OP, and missed the sarcasm
whoops my bad
kevin.gt
kevin.gt
PacoFitz
PacoFitz
@boxwood comments such as try to stay out of our way with your Bronco, don't bother trying to keep up...funny thing is only 4x4 that had to be rescued that day was a Jeep the other Bronco and I were laughing and commenting to each other about how if that had been one of us the smart phones would have been rolling and it would have been all over some jeep forum.. but like i said it was really only one old dude in his Clemson hat who came in from SC

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views