Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
yeet
In addition to the trail ride this weekend, we have an opportunity for new Bronco owners to learn the basics of off-roading at Holly Oaks on Sunday 3/27 at 1 PM.

Thank you @Ford2015 for organizing!
Show full message
JakeC
JakeC
That’s awesome! My Bronco just got delivered to the dealership this morning, so definite possibility.

[edit: I’m in @yeet. See ya there!]
Jp2Bc
Jp2Bc
Yeah! I picked up my Bronco last week. My off road experience consists of driving Michigan National forest trails in an old Jeep Liberty on hunting and fishing trips. So I think I have a lot to learn about off roading a Bronco! Looking forward to being involved with this Michigan Bronco Club! Question: How do I find more information about learning the basics of off-roading event at Holly Oaks on Sunday 3/27 as mentioned by Yeet?
BroncoDr
BroncoDr
Ah man, I’m always out of town for the events. Next time!
Mattwings
Mattwings
The MI Bronco Club web page is exactly for what @gjproducer mentioned. Having a place for all the MI Bronco enthusiasts to go as a "one stop shop" from B6G, Bronco Nation and Facebook. We do have a basic forum section set up too. The more traffic and content we get, the better it will be. Hopefully we can maintain a more focused and positive group than some of the broader formats/groups have become. https://michiganbroncos.club/forums/

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views