Sponsored

Oregon Bronco Club

The club for Oregon Bronco enthusiasts.
carrellslake
Anybody in this group lucky enough to be assigned a VIN yet?
Show full message
Reactions: Sluckman
WhiteMamba
yeah, June 14th build hat has been pushed to July 5th
B Miller
B Miller
I'm on for a 2022
rainman23
rainman23
Nothing yet…
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
I ordered a wildtrak, which as a 2021 will have black mirrors, black grill and a dark gray MIC hardtop. I am waiting til 22 since Ford couldn't match my top this year. I will probably change my build to the white top and then have to wait til 23! Haha
Ah_crap
Did anyone get an email today?
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
No email yesterday, but got the dumb email today where ford apologized for not having enough hardtop to build mine in 2021.....which I knew in April? They did open up the offroadeo reservations to all order holders, not just those with VINs which is cool. I registered and I am thinking about moab but not sure yet
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
Yeah. Pretty much in April when they said switch to MIC on your wildtrack or get pushed to 2022.
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
This is the letter that said change or get bumped to 2022
WhiteMamba
@Doorsoff4ever It said change from dual tops or Black painted Mod top, didn't say MIC wouldn't get you a 2021 but if you really want a 2021 soft top seems to be way to go unless you a FE
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
I ordered a wildtrak. Wildtrak and FE had the same build options for the roof. The MIC top doesn't match the mirror and grill finishes on those models and looks like garbage, so yeah, basically they gave me the option to change models, or create a mismatched product or wait. I decided to wait. I really want the pop out rear windows that aren't offered on the MIC top.
B Miller
B Miller
Not yet. I'm in line for a 2022 model through Newberg Ford.
Here4fun
Here4fun
Mine says built waiting for shipment to dealership
Doorsoff4ever
Doorsoff4ever
Moab offroadeo was an enlightening experience. I didnt want to wait another year or 2 for the modular top with pop out windows so I decided to switch my build to the 22 badsquatch in eruption green. Not sure if I will ever see it, but it's supposed to be built sometime in the next 5 weeks.
Sluckman
Sluckman
yes and my arrival date is anytime. It is in California headed to Portland then to my dealership. CANT'T WAIT!!!
Here4fun
Here4fun
Mine has been in California for 3 weeks.CSX Says that the rail car is empty and has been released to customer. No info on where it went after that or who has it. Mine too is supposed to be headed to Portland Oregon. Dealership told me they don’t know where it is. Maybe they are being held at Portland rail station. And if we can get enough broncos at the rail station to fill up a truck , we might finally get them at the dealerships. 🙏🏻

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views