Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
ScoutandBronco
Has anyone done The Mounds near Flint? I'm from the west side of Michigan so no terrain parks around here unfortunately but saw the Mounds. My in-laws live in that area so I might be over there occasionally (maybe for Easter) and thought it might be worth checking out. Any feedback on it?
Show full message
Jubear
Jubear
It has been several years since I was there. To me it was made more for atv's and motorcycles. Only went once because not really impressed. Personal experience tho.
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
I appreciate the feedback. I did notice lots of the pics were atvs, sxs, and bikes. Did see some Jeep and similar pics though. Maybe I'll be the guinea pig.
zgoods
zgoods
I went last year in a Bronco Sport, it is just okay when you compare it to the Holly Oaks. Definitely geared towards smaller rides but there is some fun to be had in an suv. What about silver lake? https://thinkdunes.com/dunes/safety-information/
Reactions: ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
@zgoods Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. Silver Lake is great! Just looking for something more varied with some trails, rocks, climbs, etc. I love the Dunes and Baja at Silver lake
Reactions: zgoods
Mattwings
Mattwings
@zgoods Silver Lake is really fun in my experience. I have done full size vehicles, buggies and quads. It get's really, really busy on weekends, starting on Mother's Day. There is a Bronco event in august and we will try and organize a separate MI Bronco Club ride as well.
AlleganArea51
AlleganArea51
I'm also on the West side - Grand Rapids / Kalamazoo area...any feedback on Bundy Hill?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views