Sponsored

Tennessee Bronco Club

A group for Bronco lovers across the great state of Tennessee. From Memphis to Nashville to Knoxville, on through to the Great Smokey Mountains.
Thall551
26D07E9C-A1B3-490C-AFE4-5D1A664183D3.jpeg
8B20108F-F2C0-43FF-809C-3930A4679D14.jpeg

Picked mine up from Two Rivers last week. They were great to deal with and added a 2” lift and KO2s for me.
Show full message
Akinmx
Akinmx
Awesome! I'm using Two Rivers as well and will be picking up my Badlands the first week of April. Did you get invoice + 495 doc fee (100 if you had X-plan)? Also, did they provide any of the customer satisfaction funds money (for accessories) to you. Last time I checked they had run out of those funds but were hoping Ford gave them some more. Thanks! And that green sure looks good!
Reactions: Thall551
Thall551
Thall551
@Akinmx I purchased at Z-plan pricing, so I can't speak to the invoice pricing, but I've been told that's what they're doing. They utilized the remainder of their customer satisfaction funds to purchase the "Guest Fee" for Off-Rodeo, so you can get that, but no accessories, etc. Side note, if you reserved before like December of 2020, a guest is already free, so that was a complete waste for me... Great experience with them though. I was able to use my Ford Pass points toward the purchase of my tires.
PatsBronco
PatsBronco
Congratulations! That’s my dealership as well. I have an OBX ordered in the same color. Are those 35’s?
Thall551
Thall551
@PatsBronco Great experience with them, great customer service. They are 33's. I wanted to go with 35's but didn't wanna pay the difference in gas mileage, lol. So far, I've been getting about 19mpg.
KnoxGnater
KnoxGnater
Noice! That color looks amazing in person with sunlight, on line pics don't do it justice.
Thall551
Thall551
@KnoxGnater Thank you. I was a little concerned ordering the color without having seen it in person first, but I was really pleasantly surprised. Love it in person.
vrtical
vrtical
Two Rivers has been great to deal with. I am one of the lucky ones and have a Raptor in my name.
Thall551
Thall551
@vrtical I agree. They were great to deal with. We've purchased a few vehicles there now and will continue to do so.
mlsjr14
mlsjr14
Looks great! Got mine from Two Rivers back in October. Awesome to work with. BTW - What lift did you go with?
Thall551
Thall551
They were great to work with, I agree. They did the lift and the tires there before I picked it up. It is a 2" Rough Country.
Jennwright
Reserved 8/21/20, ordered 1/31/21. Had to change paint color then 10/16/21 order. We added tube doors, cargo protector and net to invoice.. think I should take them off and maybe get mine built earlier??

OBX, HT, 2.7, Non-squa, No tow, carbonized grey
Thall551
Thall551
@Jennwright I understand your frustrations for sure. I was a 6/19/20 reservation and it seems like forever ago. I’m not sure what on your list is a constraint other than the 2.7 maybe? I’d say if they can remove anything that you can add later like the net and tube doors I’d give that a try if they think it will help.
andrusoid
andrusoid
@Jennwright Tube doors on an OBX? Prolly a good idea as I always want to slap a fool driving on the freeway with kids and the doors off.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views