Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
cyclonend
Went to Iron Mountain park this past weekend. It was the Bronco's first adventure offroad. My wife and I had a great time. We will be going back.
Show full message

Attachments

DREWR13
DREWR13
Question, do they have any trails with hard obstacles or primarily just mud?
cyclonend
cyclonend
@DREWR13 They do have some man-made obstacles like a hill climb with logs across it and a water crossing with a gravel bottom. Since it rain all day Friday there was a ton of mud through most of the trails.
I would like to go when it is not as soupy and try some of the harder stuff.
ChompSticks
ChompSticks
Went their for the Ford event, didn't explore that whole park though, just a really small section. Curious you think a non-sas black diamond would be fine on some of the trails that you went on?
cyclonend
cyclonend
There were a few stock Jeeps in our group and they did fine. The trick for them was not to fall into the ruts. You would be fine on any of the green trails.
Ohenry
Ohenry
Never got an email from Ford or return call from IM kinda lame, but there will be more opportunities to go on a Ford rodeo event I hope. Maybe because here in GA there are so many ready to ride new Bronco owners that are actually chomping at the bit to go to this or any local Ford rodeo event!
Been there to Iron Mountain on my dirt bike and this place is huge so many times looking at the map asking people on the trail for directions to the parking lot and they all say I think it is that way and shrug lol.
2DoorForSure
2DoorForSure
I enjoyed the Ford event there... We caught it right before it was going to rain and had a great time. It made me actually consider not bailing on my order because it's clear I won't get it until 2023 at the earliest.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views