Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
BigDeal
Just got some recovery gear yesterday. I bought this Kit from Rhino USA. Includes folding Shovel, 30K lb. Tow strap, 2 soft Shackles, Flat repair Kit , 2 Shackles. and a carry bag. $149.90 The Kit looks really heavy duty.
Kit.jpg
Show full message
rws
rws
I do like the Rhino gear.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
That's a good quality and smart pick up. Only one more thing to purchase for your kit; a kinetic strap. Bubba Rope is good. I have a VooDoo Rope; either are more than adequate and I"m sure others make good ones as well. Assuming you've already gotten a jack? Bottle jacks should be good for a Bronco and easy to use and cheap.
Reactions: Ohenry
BigDeal
BigDeal
@MadMan4BamaNATL I was torn between the Kinetic Strap or the Standard strap. They offer the kit with either one. I will be getting that from Rhino as well as the offer a 15% discount. I have a few more things to get such as a Jack and recovery boards, but well on my way.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
@BigDeal That’s awesome man, you’re well on your way. Glad to see you’re starting smart. Nothing wrong with building your recovery kit over time, just glad you’re investing in one to begin with. On the straps, best to carry both. The kinetic is more mistake proof so you don’t jar that new Bronco much; not for you per se, but when you have to drag that damn Subaru out of the ditch, or that stock Jeep. :). Enjoy yourself; I hope to be joining you soon.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views