Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
ThatCarGuyMike
Hi Utah friends! Just joined the site. Wanted to share my SAS. List of mods I have done and the list of things I have bought and am waiting for.

MODS:

Full PPF on every panel except the room.
Windshield "Clearplex" (Glass protection film).
Plus Paint Correction and a 9 year Ceramic Coating.
Also did screen protection on my interior 12 inch screen as well as protection over the speedo glass/plastic. + Tint
All done by Logicc Protection Studio in SLC. Marco is the only guy that touches my car collection. He is well priced and a top 3 shop in Utah. His number is (801) 979-0619. Let him know Mike Denkers sent you.

Custom design printed wrap w/brand logos by Envision (801) 864-7125)

Perch Billet Collar Lift kit by GRT Offroad, designed and built right here is Park City UT! Call Garrett for all your bronco needs! He is working with tons of manufactures. He also does installs at his shop in PC. https://www.grtoffroad.com

Baja Forged Crawler Front and rear bumpers
Baja Forged Front Bashplate

Innov8 Racing Forged G500 Beadlock 17x9 (4.5bs/-12mm offset), in Machine finish with their Orange Techlite ring and upgraded hardware and billet center caps

5- 37x12.5R-17 BFGOODRICH MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM3

Warn Zeon 10-S

Baja Desgin LP4 Pro, S2 Pro Wide, S2 Pro Spot, Rock Light Kit

Paint matched the hardtop, fenders, mirrors, door handles, and gloss black grille.

JCR Aluminum Skid Plates: Gas tank, Transfercase, Transmission
JCR Steel Skid Plates: Shock Skids, Pinch Weld Covers
JCR Tailgate Table, Ditch Light Brackets, 2 Window MOLLE Panel, Interior Cargo Basket, Door Pocket,

LoD Steel Skid Plates: Front Differential, A Arm Skids (Not happy with these products and will be swapping out with JCR or someone else.

Bronco Roush R Series Intake

Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit

Turbosmart BOV (Blowoff valve)

RPG Bronco Full Tie Rod Kit

Husky Full Liner Kit

M2M A-Pillar Light Brackets

Rough Country Tailgate Reinforcement
Rough Country Taillight relocation kit
Rough Country Hydraulic Hood Assist

ARB 12V Twin On Board Air Compressor with Engine mount kit

The Short Billet Antenna

Probably some other small stuff I'm forgetting about.

Thanks for letting me share! I have 3 Offroad trips planned so far. Just waiting on some of these parts. ill post updates as things get done. If anyone has any questions, please ask! I'm much more responsive on my Instagram, ThatCarGuy_Mike

Cheers!

PS Im selling my built supercharged first gen Raptor if anyone is looking! 2013 with 78K miles.
Show full message

Attachments

kd.overland
kd.overland
I follow you and just saw this on Instagram. Great share!!
Preheateddinner
Preheateddinner
The stripes look great!
69BroncoX302
69BroncoX302
love it and welcome
jon
jon
Do you love your new tires?
Reactions: ThatCarGuyMike
ThatCarGuyMike
ThatCarGuyMike
@jon I am waiting to install my new KM3's. Wheels are still in route. I HATE these Baja TA's lol
Reactions: jon
jon
jon
ThatCarGuyMike
ThatCarGuyMike
@jon the new tires are on, and omg what a difference. They are quieter, lighter, softer, better in every way lol. But that’s to be expected. The Baja TA’s are full blown race tires meant to be worked. I happen to have them laying around and wanted to throw’em on. Now they are off, I will be basically be giving them away.
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
Thanks for sharing. How much was the tint and screen protector? What did you go with tint wise, hard for me to tell
ThatCarGuyMike
ThatCarGuyMike
@11Bronco1776 I haven’t got the tint on yet. It currently has the tint from the factory which is in the glass. I’ll be adding ceramic clear over the rear tinted windows and then 34% ceramic on the front two windows.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views