Sponsored

Hawaii Bronco Club

Broncos wild in "The Aloha State
Packman
So who else is in this Group and when are you getting your Broncos?
Show full message
Reactions: H2OEques
ssolypop
ssolypop
Getting mine from Honolulu Ford, but I'm a 7/24 res so I'm not sure I'll even get it in the next year. I'm considering switching to soft top to see if that can get me my Bronco sooner. What going on with your order?
Packman
Packman
Should be here the week before Thanksgiving, unless this transportation stuff slows it down.
Broncola
Broncola
Still stuck on Dirt Mountain 7/22 build. Saw a white 4-door soft-top on the road yesterday. It had Georgia plates!
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
Got my build date for 1/17/2022. Black Diamond 4dr soft top 2.3L
Reactions: Packman
ssolypop
ssolypop
@Offroadingturtle Oooh, that's gonna be a nice build also. Black Diamond and Badlands are my favorite trims. I was impressed by the 2.3L during my test drive a few week ago! And Sport mode makes it a lot of fun to drive šŸ˜‚
Offroadingturtle
Offroadingturtle
@ssolypop My Dad has a Badlands reservation and is still waiting for a build date even though he put his order in over 6 months before me!
Packman
Packman
Mine arrived before Thanksgiving as planned! Canā€™t wait when we can all get together for a ride! Iā€™m planning on bringing mine to the December Oahu Cars & Coffee.
9BC07A04-CEE6-4FDD-9543-F43C9037B567.jpeg
Broncola
Broncola
Congrats on the rig! Iā€™m sure the FE helped with getting the deal.
Packman
Packman
Cars & Coffee (Oahu) is this Sunday! Iā€™m bringing the Bronco if anyone wants to check it out!
79E2FC08-F7D9-42B2-BEEE-6746C7940C1E.jpeg
H2OEques
H2OEques
Got my black Wildtrak a couple weeks ago!

I stopped by the dealership (Cutter) the other day to get fluids topped off (since I saw on another post about coolant running low after some driving, and that was true) and saw someone picking up their Area 51 4-door (think it was a Base). I've seen a Big Bend in Velocity Blue and another all black one (driving opposite directions on the highway, so didn't get a good look at model). And one of my friend said she saw a "dark green" one at Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens last week... ??
Packman
Packman
I saw a 2-door red with MIC up at Kaena. Driving opposite ways or Iā€™d of got a pic.
H2OEques
H2OEques
A month or two ago, I saw an Area51 with MIC drive through in Hawaii Kai... was that you? lol Do you have on-the-road convos with people about your Bronco? I've had quite a number at stop lights or even when driving slowly in traffic. hahaha!
Packman
Packman
Certainly could have been me! Yeah, I love bragging on my Bronco - still getting lots of conversations.
H2OEques
H2OEques
Velocity Blue FE somewhere around Niu Valley too!
H2OEques
H2OEques
4-door Area 51 Badlands?? soft top with orange BRONCO and towing hooks in Waipio. I waved at her and she waved back. :)
H2OEques
H2OEques
H2OEques
Packman
Packman
Does anyone on Oahu want to buy my factory Rock Rails from my 4-door FE? They are like new - I replaced them first weekend with sidesteps for the 5ā€™1ā€ Mrs. Packman.
79607946-681A-4D55-B6FE-BDC6A3447EC2.jpeg
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
I test drive mine 7/15ā€¦not sure Iā€™m getting it though. Ordered July 2020.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views