Sponsored

Kansas Bronco Club

Kansas group for all things Bronco!
InTheShift
What’s up, Kansas! Ordered my base/sas from Olathe Ford Lincoln. Anyone else from around the KC/Johnson County area?
Show full message
Reactions: BingoBangoBronco
gaspasm
gaspasm
Welcome to group, Waiting in Columbus/ jo/mo area on my 2dr BD/sas. It’s been built for a month - just waiting on convoy😳😭😩🙏
InTheShift
InTheShift
That must be maddening! Fingers crossed it gets to you soon
gaspasm
gaspasm
Not maddening. More like slowly pushing ice picks into the webbing of your feet and hands. And then washing it off to tell you your done. Then pouring lemon juice on it. 😂. Just kidding. It’s been a fun 2yrs.
Lobber
Lobber
Yeah I’m not far from you, Tonganoxie.
ckingleo
ckingleo
Welcome I am Near the Legends in KC
gaspasm
gaspasm
Just got my 2dr sas yesterday. Went muddying today in SE KS! 😎😎😎🤩🥰🥰🥰🤓🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
  • Love
Reactions: InTheShift
InTheShift
InTheShift
@gaspasm Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see more Broncos on the road here. Every so often I think I catch a glimpse and then, oh wait nope that’s a Sport 🙃
InTheShift
InTheShift
The other weekend was on 69 in Johnson County and there must have been a local off-roading group cleaning the side of the highway. Dozens of Jeeps and at least 2 Broncos parked on the shoulder bagging trash. Anyone know who those folks are?
hbudlight1
Leavenworth checking in. Keep an eye out for a two door race red badlands sas. Picked her up from Zeck Ford a few days ago and can’t wait to get the top and doors off and find some mud to drive through.
InTheShift
InTheShift
Congrats! I will definitely be keeping an eye out - I’ve got a 4dr race red base sas on the way. You’ve got great taste 😉
hbudlight1
As do you! When are you expecting delivery? Mine was only a few weeks later than I expected after my shipped date.
InTheShift
InTheShift
Oh man I’m not anticipating delivery until the Fall. Placed my order on 2/21/22.

But since it’s a base, soft top, 4 door with Sasquatch being the only package, it might make delivery a bit quicker than a MIC. I’ll have to live vicariously through you all until mine comes in.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views