Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
AZBaseSquatch
Hello all - Looking to get some type of sunshade for when the top is down (Though it might be getting too hot)...I've see Ford has both a mesh and a canvas version...and other offerings I've seen are from GrearShade and Besttop. I have a 4dr soft top. Anybody have experience with any of these?? Thoughts/Pros/Cons.

Thanks!
Show full message
Bled656
Bled656
I have gearshade, pretty simple installation, works great and looks good, I bought through badbronco website and used discount code
Schmohawk
Schmohawk
I have the gearshade also, I'd recommend it as well, ordered mine directly through Gearshade. If I had to order again I think I would order the gray instead of black as I can feel the heat from it when it's 90°+ outside. But definitely way better than having no shade at all.
Reactions: AZBaseSquatch
View previous replies…
Bronco23
Bronco23
@Schmohawk I installed mine from Gearshade last night. I got shorted one of the bungee connectors and one broke, So I need to order some more. I like riding with the top back, so I hope it doesn't kill the open air experience to much.
AZBaseSquatch
AZBaseSquatch
@Bronco23 I just placed my order on the gearshade website last night and it didn't give me a shipping timeframe....about how long did it take for yours to arrive after you ordered?
Bronco23
Bronco23
@AZBaseSquatch When I checked out it told me they were delayed and it would be 3-4 weeks, but I ordered mine on April 3rd and it showed up on the 13th.
BulldogBear
BulldogBear
Everything I've purchased in the past from BestTop was great quality and fitment. Haven't ordered anything for the Bronco yet, tho
waveform55
I have the JTOPUSA shade on order, I'll post in the group when it comes in and I've installed it 🤙
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
I have the OEM BestTop and it does great (Freeway and all)
Inc0gnet0
Inc0gnet0
Going down the JTops route. Their product seems solid.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views