Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings

I thought this was a cool item for the MI Bronco Club. We have a member who is putting together some merchandise for us. More to come, but we will look to make a few $ to pay for the website hosting and some inventory of trail patches and stickers and club stickers. I will pro send out a poll, but what kind of things would you all like?
Show full message
Burnz442
Burnz442
Hats or t-shirts are always nice to see.
Mattwings
Mattwings
👍 We may stock some, but it's likely we will open up windows to order stuff in a batch for items that may vary quite a bit by size and color. I talked to Joe (our member doing the merch) and he is setting up the section on his site now. We will link to the merch on all of our platforms (Facebook, here, MI Bronco Club and maybe Bronco Nation). I did "order" 25 of the MI Bronco Club stickers and the initial trail ride stickers for upcoming meet ups.
More to come!

Logo D will be the first trail ride sticker/patch. We will decide on custom location patches and stickers, just depends on demand.
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Love it! Agreed, shirts and hats are always good. Koozees or mugs are nice too!
Jubear
Jubear
Can I get some info on who to contact to purchase the stickers for club and a list of other items. My Bronco will hopefully be built the week 5/23/22 and trying to get everything ahead of time.
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
@Jubear same I would like to get some items also and have no idea when i am getting my Bronco . Dealer said will probably have to convert again but who really knows.
Mattwings
Mattwings
You can DM me
MontyMoose
MontyMoose
I really dig that keychain, though I'd prefer mine with the bottom option of Logo B. Definitely want vinyl stickers/decals of Logo D (preferably 4"-6" for a non-ride option/ 2"-3" for a trail ride). Koozies with both logos would be nice. This should go without saying, but if we do mugs, they should be compatible with the stock cup holders. Challenge Coins with the 2 logos might be a fun option too.
yeet
yeet
Couple more ideas I’ve ran by Joe and we’re gonna work on are:

- Yeti-style travel coffee mug with carabiner clip
- Windbreaker
- Coasters
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Just an idea but possibly we could put a set together like the bronco nation pack. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I am will to help in way possible.
Reactions: Mattwings
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Broncogirl66 Once people have seen the design live and we get the basics, we will take a poll for what to develop. Our member who is doing the merch is flexible and comes up with some cool stuff.
Mattwings
Mattwings

Slowly but surely we are getting things together 😉
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Awesome job, cannot wait to purchase
Mattwings
Mattwings
I will have club stickers Sunday at Holly Oaks and hopefully be wearing the prototype t shirt too. Looks like a nice day to go topless or at least partially topless for us hard too owners on Sunday!
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Looks Great! Nice work.
MontyMoose
MontyMoose
Submitted my entry on the FB Group post for the tumbler.
Mattwings
Mattwings
👍🏽 I need to look at the Facebook group 😫
Burnz442
Burnz442
Can't wait for some BLING!
Mattwings
Mattwings
Reactions: Jubear
Burnz442
Burnz442
Just placed my ordered! THX