Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Mason
Portland area folks….
on my way home today I saw several brand-new Broncos headed out of the port (where the rail yard is). One was on a hauler (an Area 51 4-door Badlands) and the rest were being driven out. Of those I spotted a black Base, cyber Yellow Badlands and a Cactus Grey Outer Banks. I drove along Marine Drive to see if I could spot where they were being off-loaded from the trains, but I didn’t see anything. For those getting new Broncos, congrats!
Show full message
AzGoat
AzGoat
Cyber Orange Badlands? Two door? <salivating>
AzGoat
AzGoat
Nevermind, I'm in WA - prob not mine. :(
Reactions: ezapar
DocBronco
DocBronco
Mine rolled into Damerow today. 2 door badlands velocity blue. On my way to get it!
fv9
fv9
@DocBronco - Did they stick you with $399 VIN etching saying it’s required or no sale?
DocBronco
DocBronco
I’m here right now. They are trying say they will only honor my below invoice deal if I agree to waiving the price protection from ford corporate. So basically my new invoice price is above the old MSRP.
DocBronco
DocBronco
And yes, stuck me with the VIN etching.
  • Angry
Reactions: SuzH
Tuco76
Tuco76
@DocBronco - Vin etching, really? That is so shady! I guess some car dealers will stop at nothing to screw their customers out of every penny they can. Thanks for sharing. I will make sure stay clear of Damerow for any service or car sales needs in the future.
DocBronco
DocBronco
@Tuco76 yeah it sucked. But they weren’t going to budge apparently. I had been there too long already and didn’t want to leave my bronco there. The manager was a dick and I’m sure he wanted me to walk out so he could sell it. I had to drive 7 hrs to get there so I had to get back on the road. I’ll never do business with them again.

The Bronco is sweet though!

Attachments

Reactions: Tuco76
AzGoat
AzGoat
These dealers. Ugh.
fv9
fv9
That’s shitty. They honored my below invoice price agreed upon in 2020. Stuck me with vin etching. I’m interested in seeing how many of us were stuck with extra charges, or worse yet, lost the price protection like you.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views