Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Mena541
New to the group. Waiting on my bronco. Anyone in this group waiting for a delivery in Eastern Washington ( Tri-cities)?
Show full message
De Brus
De Brus
I’ve taken delivery in December, but am VERY familiar with the process (Spokane)
MillerBuilt
MillerBuilt
Are you tracking it on Rail (CSX)? Mine is on a train now. It came thru Eastern Washington and then dropped south to Portland, and has been there since 4/13. Due to me 4/15 - 4/21. Anyday now.
Mena541
Mena541
Never got rail info from dealership. I have estimated delivery date from ford of 4/16-4/22. Was told it would land in Spokane and come to Pasco afterwards
Scopebit
Scopebit
Congrats to you guys! In the Tri-cities too Mena, still waiting. Understand there are a lot out there waiting longer than I. Hope to see you around. I've seen around 4-5 around town just recently.
Mena541
Mena541
Do you have an estimate delivery date already?
Scopebit
Scopebit
No, not yet. Dealer said i was next when i asked for an update two months back. Ironically, i would have had more faith if they said i had five folks in front of me still. I ordered 12 months ago and a lot of folks out there been waiting longer so i understand. This whole thing has helped me learn patience - first world problems.
vrasmussen
I am still waiting for our 2 door badlands in tri-cities although we ordered through the Pullman dealership. No vin or build date yet
Mena541
Mena541
Hope u get a build date soon. I contacted ford today and I guess my
Bronco is is Spokane waiting for a ride over to Pasco. Keeping 🤞🤞
Scopebit
Scopebit
Great to hear! Wife and i hiked Candy Mt. with the dogs Sat. Back in the parking and a Outer Banks rolls in. I go to say hi and congratulate them...it was the president of my company. Ordered from Cowin in Nov. Good for them and they love it. It'll be soon Mena, just in time for summer!!!
Mena541
Mena541
I’m excited, still waiting!
Mena541
Mena541
It has arrived!!
515CCF5A-4EDB-4C30-A70E-8BF7BE6F8D3D.jpeg
66GT
66GT
@Mena541 Every time I see HPR, I admire it. 😍 Congrats.
Mena541
Mena541
@66GT thank you. It looks even nicer in the sun
66GT
66GT
@Mena541 so... being a proud Texas Aggie... giving kudos to something that even resembles burnt orange risks being considered heresy... so I'm only going to admit to liking it when it looks "red".. and not so much "hot pepper".. lol

Gig'em 👍
Scopebit
Scopebit
Looks great of course!!! Congrats!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events