Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
AZ23
Anyone in the SEMi / Metro Detroit area have their Bronco fully PPF’d and ceramic coated and if so what place did you go? Probably looking to use Motor City Auto Spa but open to alternatives if someone has a a good suggestion
Show full message
LadyBronco
LadyBronco
Yes. But it was in Bay City. The Detail Doc. Outstanding work
bebrown1075
bebrown1075
Motor City Auto Spa has done PPF for me in the past. Currently have my Bronco scheduled for May 6th for ceramic and partial PPF. Matt and Colin are great to deal with.
Reactions: AZ23
AZ23
AZ23
@bebrown1075 good to hear! Out of curiosity what parts are you having PPF’d? I wanted to get everything because I’m worried about pinstriping from branches on the doors
bebrown1075
bebrown1075
@AZ23 I am just getting the rockers, partial hood, partial fenders, headlights and grille. A full wrap is more than I want to spend. It gets pretty pricey to do the whole thing!
AZ23
AZ23
@bebrown1075 haha I completely understand, it’s rough but unfortunately I’m too attentive to little things and any scratches or chips will drive me crazy
yeet
yeet
Only have mine tinted, but Midnight Protective Films in Troy will do a great job
Detroit0486
Detroit0486
Had mine done at Midnight Protective Films in Troy, my buddy runs it-I can send you his number if you'd like and if you'd like to see mine in person too we can arrange that-let me know!
AZ23
AZ23
@Detroit0486 I actually was emailing with him and never ended up hearing a quote back
Detroit0486
Detroit0486
@AZ23 Andrew I sent you a message.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events