Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
SVCOFFROAD
Hey Everyone,
We had a great meetup this past weekend. I'm looking into where to go for our next. Can you help me gauge interest in the following trails. My goal is to put one together by the end of the month.

Link to Survey

Cheers,

AJ
Show full message
deejay08
deejay08
I vote for big bear run and anza borrego (not pinyon canyon) but could only put my vote in for 1
deejay08
deejay08
Also, i would be down to help plan an overnight or two depending on the weekend trail saturday/camp/trail sunday and leave. Just a thought
Knownman
Knownman
I voted for Pinion canyon but would also like the alternate Anza Borrego trail. Or an overnight would be sweet.
Pseudoko
Pseudoko
yup an overnight trip in anza would be fun. do we know approximately when this next outing may happen? I just want to make sure I can make it.

edit - and don't forget to invite Brad from Trailrecon haha
SVCOFFROAD
SVCOFFROAD
@deejay08 & @Pseudoko Looks like more people would be interested in Anza Borrego, the metal sculpture and the slot are the highest.

If we did an overnight I think we could start at Canyon Sin Nombre, and then take the Diablo over to Fish Creek and camp there. The next day we could run up to slot, check out the sculptures and head home based on timing. Attached are the GPS tracks I made.

I was thinking about doing it at the end of the month on the 28th. I might even want to take the 27th off so we could get a better camping spot if everyone else can swing that. Everyone, let me know your thoughts and ideas on doing this.

Cheers,

AJ

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BZIjIAhZUJawmPKmMCy9hXMSMkX6PMht?usp=sharing
Pseudoko
Pseudoko
@SVCOFFROAD i have to miss this one but its a good time to go so it won't get too hot. Unfortunately I'll be camping on Channel Islands that weekend. See you guys on the next one!
SVCOFFROAD
SVCOFFROAD
@Pseudoko that’s a bummer, but I’m sure that camping will be fun! Love it up there, I miss sailing around them.
glphoto
glphoto
deejay08
deejay08
I am out of town that weekend as well. It being memorial weekend my guess is a decent amount of people already have plans etc.
deejay08
deejay08
I'm down for that weekend for sure
Knownman
Knownman
I'm going to see if I can make this one. Looks like it'd be awesome!
Knownman
Knownman
Did we have a time and day for this meet-up planned yet?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views