Sponsored

Canadian Bronco Club

Community of Ford Bronco off1road enthusiasts who live in (or are interested in visiting) the great white Canadian north and all it has to offer!
Seagull
Curious - it looks like Ford is cracking down on Xplan in Canada via the Mustang Club of America. I’ve already generated my pin, but haven’t used it yet - now when I try to login it’s limited to America only and my pin is gone. Not good.
Show full message
Dan66
Dan66
What’s xplan warranty?
Dan66
Dan66
Employee discount got it
Seagull
Seagull
Sorry I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. Perhaps Xplan is still available if you can get it through your company or have shares, but otherwise it appears they’re cracking down on MCA
Dan66
Dan66
Ya sorry I asked what you were talking about ?
but it’s okay now I figured it out all good
Winkydee
Winkydee
I heard from the beginning that the X plan didn't apply to the Mustang or Bronco. I can tell you that A plan(Ford Employee and family,) Z Plan (retired Ford employees and family,) and D Plan (dealer pricing?) all worked for the Bronco.

Good luck! It saved us about $6000 CAD off the top on a 2dr Badlands, Hugh Package, 7mt.
Seagull
Seagull
I don’t think it ever applied stateside, but there are a few stories here of people who got Xplan. So I’ll report back in a little while.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views