Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
jjack50
CEFFEE81-3DB0-4A25-992D-3C5E09994DD3.jpeg

Picked it up today at Best Ford, Nashua. Ordered last year Feb and re-ordered in October. Arrived when we just happened to be there today to let them Know we were going away for two weeks. They bent over backwards to make sure we could take it home today!
Great job Best Ford!
Show full message
Tessaturtle
Tessaturtle
Congrats!
Fuzion2Bronco
Fuzion2Bronco
Congrats. Do you live in Nashua? I am in Nashua a well.
jjack50
jjack50
Thanks! I live in Temple so we don’t have any car dealers. @Fuzion2Bronco
camonjak
camonjak
very nice! bought my ranger from Best. hope it treats you well! mods planned?
jjack50
jjack50
Only mods will be winch and maybe steps. Also will add GMRS radio at sometime. @camonjak
Fuzion2Bronco
Fuzion2Bronco
Aah ok. We should meet sometime. May be this week weekend I will drive by to Temple, I have been to Brookline town for Alama Texas BBQ Restaurant few times, the best place to eat smoked brisket. Just checked out Temple, looks very scenic.
View previous replies…
jjack50
jjack50
We have to make some connections and find some trails then. Maybe hook up with an off-road group Thai’s not into mud running. @CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
@jjack50 I have 1 trail that takes about 45 minutes to get through near my house. It’s a good one to start with locally.
Fuzion2Bronco
Fuzion2Bronco
@CaptainSolo , @jjack50 , @RedolentSurge Hi All, I did a Trail at this co-ordinateshttps://goo.gl/maps/nSKZjGJefPyMJtC68 in Brookline NH, its really good. If someome is Interested we can do it this weekend on Saturday. I have joined @decummins last Saturday.
jdawg
jdawg
You mean Worst Ford. F Those guys. I had to contact them to ask what is going on with the reservation and when they were going to convert. They played around with dealer allocations to the point where they were not even going to convert my reservation to a real order. Would have totally screwed me out of price protection at the time... .idk man. Happy that you got your whip. But F them. Zero trust. Thankfully I switched out of there and only ( had to wait till Jan 2022 to receive.

Report back on how they treat you after you fill out the survey.
View previous replies…
jdawg
jdawg
@jjack50 Yup. That is so not cool. Not a fan. The Bronco was a new thing for all dealers and the learning process prob was the same everywhere. AutoFair had to learn just the same. However, the communication was on point.
Man... when I found out that all reservations should have already been converted so that Ford could try and figure out who was a real build. Where builds were based on reservation, availability of parts and whatever mystical things ... and BestFord gave me the allocation business...... I red-lined.

Aug 20, 2020 Reservation
March 3, 2020 Switched dealer
March 4, 2020 Converted to Order
October 14, 2021 Re submitted with new color.
November 15 2021 switched to SoftTop.
November 18, Scheduled
Picked it up Jan 27th 2022
RedolentSurge
RedolentSurge
@Fuzion2Bronco @jdawg I should clarify my experience with Best. On the day we signed the paperwork, there were two people in the finance department and the dealership was packed. Though we had to wait more than three hours to finalize the paperwork, once we got into her office, Judith was quick, efficient, did not try the hard sell on extended warranties or dealer-installed add-ons. We got Carlyle for MSRP, as promised when we ordered.

I was frustrated that night, but, all in all, four and a half months from order to delivery, for MSRP, earned them five stars from me. Ford stores around me were asking $5K ADM on factory orders. I would recommend Best Ford to anyone in the market.
jdawg
jdawg
@RedolentSurge of you got your Bronco in 4.5 months, they probably hosed someone else.
jdawg
jdawg
Love your choice in color and model. Almost a duplicate of my ride but I got a couple more doors. :)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views