Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
hoboo128
FYI, If you pick up tires at Tirerack's warehouse in Delaware they take $80 off. Plus DE doesn't have sales tax. It would be a $300 difference between picking up or having it shipped to me. Obviously you should report purchases online to PA. 😐 I'm not suggesting anything.
Show full message
GaryB2220
GaryB2220
thanks for the tip. its about $100 in gas to get there and back but sounds like it would be worth it
Reactions: dcg2
niterider006
niterider006
Factor time as well. That would be a 6 hr rd trip for me @ $50/hr that's another $300.
GaryB2220
GaryB2220
@niterider006 who pays you $50/hr for your free time? If had to, I'd take a paid day off to make the drive. Time isn't worth anything unless you're making something of it.
hoboo128
hoboo128
@niterider006 I'm 50 minutes away. Obviously if you're not near Delaware or traveling through, it might not be worth it.
niterider006
niterider006
@GaryB2220 Well, I don't really have spare time. Time spent on driving to DE takes away from time doing something else. Even a paid day off is earned and is treated like money.
rayhil67
rayhil67
Delaware has some good fishing and some nice beach's Make it a day trip!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views