Sponsored

N.E Florida Bronco Club

North East Florida Bronco owners dedicated to sharing and enjoying off-road excursions and discussing all things the Ford Bronco has to offer.
broncoam
Hey guys I finally received my window sticker and my blend date is next week. I was just wanting to see about how long it took for y’all to receive your broncos after the blend date. Ford gave me an ETA for end of July.
Show full message
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Blend 6/29/21. Received in November. Fingers crossed for passing through parts holds!!!
Lowdogg
Lowdogg
My blend was 6/2, projected delivery 6/27-7/3, actually received on 6/17. It was a nice surprise to get it earlier. That was the case for probably 2/3 of the people in my build group. All but a few have been built, about 2/3 of us have gotten ours.
Reactions: broncoam
broncoam
broncoam
@Lowdogg That’s awesome, only 2 weeks to be delivered. They told me about a month too, I’m hoping I get as lucky as you did.
Tarjea
Tarjea
Depends on any constraints that may still be around (for example i got stuck on chip hold) and then it depends on how it is getting delivered. Hopefully if yours gets delivered by rail car they don't forget to scan and deliver it to the dealership like they did me.
Reactions: broncoam
broncoam
broncoam
@Tarjea Oh wow that must’ve sucked. My blend date was yesterday and I’m hoping everything goes smoothly.
Tarjea
Tarjea
@broncoam everything seems to slowly be smoothing out. When it ships make sure your dealer checks in with rail company (if it comes by rail) every so often to avoid this
broncoam
broncoam
@Tarjea Thank you, I’ll definitely get in touch with them once it gets shipped. I was told it’s built and awaiting shipment which hopefully won’t take too long.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views