Sponsored

Kentuckiana Bronco Club

For Bronco enthusiasts in the Louisville KY, Southern IN, areas
Getting set to order my Bronco this August when the order process opens up. Any suggestions on which dealer to order from? My first inclination is Tri-County Ford in Buckner. Appreciate anyone sharing their experiences with dealers in the Louisville area.

Thanks
Show full message
22BlackDiamondGreen
22BlackDiamondGreen
Had a great experience at Bill Collins
KyTruckPlant
KyTruckPlant
I had nothing but good experiences with Tri-County
Reactions: Easy-v
bytheway
bytheway
If you are willing to drive 90 min, I ordered from Ruxer in Jasper IN at invoice price. Although last I talked to Phil (@flip on here) he mentioned they might not take new orders when 23 opens up because they still have so many waiting already. Wherever you go, make sure you know where you stand before putting money down. Dealers order banks and allocation makes a big impact on delivery.
Cwill79
Cwill79
Oxmoor was great.
Tdogg4774
I was worried Oxmoor would screw around with MSRP, but they were straight up to deal with. No price hikes, didn’t balk when I had my own financing through USAA, and shelved the extended warranty spill. I wouldn’t shy from them, but have no details to offer on Tri County
Oliphantr
Heritage Ford in Corydon IN
Moosie
Bill Collins Ford salesman Tone Wesley was outstanding.
ThunderBob
Thanks to all that replied. Looks like most of the local dealers are charging MSRP without ADM for ordered vehicles. Now it’s just a matter of choosing the right salesperson.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views