Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
nabronco21
Anyone ever been to ben franklin range aka scrubgrass offroad park seen they were open for the upcoming weekend.
Show full message
dcg2
dcg2
Yes went there 2 open days ago. It's a big park, lots of trails. They are working on getting them mapped. But no markings or ratings yet that I know of.

I would definitely recommend going with a group that has been there before (scrubgrass days).

I had fun with a group of Rubicons. Was on one trail where my zRoadz sliders saved the side of my Bronco as I was basically laying on it.
yeffaham
I'm planning on heading there this Saturday for the open ride. I'm new to off roading so looking to learn as we go.
Reactions: nabronco21
dcg2
dcg2
@yeffaham I would 100% recommend hooking up with Independent Off-Road or 412 Jeepers or Wheelin Upright groups on Facebook to find someone to go with.

Also you should match based on capabilities.

Sasquatch = Rubicon
Adjust according to your rigs clearance / capabilities. And remember we can't flex like Jeeps. We can get a little tippy.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views