Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Dear Fellow Bay Area Bronco members,

Well..... after two years of painful waiting, my reservation Bronco will be here next week.
It is a 2 door cyber orange Badlands, SASQ, LUX, optional HD bumpers, 2.7 10sp. (no tow package)

Hoooo ray!!!!

Question:
I purchased one of the very first Bronco's in the Bay area. July 13, 2021 at Walnut Creek Ford.
It is the very first Bronco delivered there.

It is a 4 door Carbonized Gray Black Diamond, SASQ, full skid plates, softtop, 2.7, 10 speed, Mid package (sync 4 and heated seats, etc.), with factory 7 /5 pin tow package.

It came HD factory bumpers (unlike the '22 model) and I have both the factory steps and the factory skids that go with it.

It also comes with the factory 4 door cover (500 bucks).

I added a plastic protective bra the week I purchased it. It has non SASQ front mud flaps which have completely protected the sides from being pelted from rocks.

It got a windshield rock ding in Flagstaff following a herd of Bronco's on a Bronco Nations run. So the windshield has been replaced and re-calibrated with a factory Ford windshield. It is brand spanking new and has never been on the freeway.

It comes with a factory 6 year 60 k miles service contract which transfers to he new owner.
It also has the $1200 dealership interior and exterior protection coating which is essentially an insurance policy in case anything happens to the interior or exterior which also transfers over.

It has 6700 miles on the Odometer. and the current registration has been paid ($600.00)

IMO it is better than new!

Dilemma: ?????

How should I go about selling it?
-Carvana
-Carmax
-Bring a Trailer (auction)
-list it on Auto Trader.

Any thoughts?????

The dealer claims the can come close to the MSRP. Considering Ford has raised the price on this same vehicle 3-4 K that comes as a win win for them. Secondly, the service contract will be cancelled and prorated back to me and all the other items I have added will be sold separately.

Other than trading it in, I thought it would be better for it to go to a good home and let someone be the benefactor of my added goodies and me keeping this Truck immaculate.

Anyway>>>> HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT SELLING THIS BRONCO???
ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES SELLING THEIRS???

Pic 1 my current Bronco that needs a new home... Notice!!! no ugly ass front lic. plate or holes drilled in the front plate mount area!!!!
Pic2 my Bronco is 7th from the front
pic 3 my New 2 year wait Badlands coming off the Ford assembly line June 28, 2022
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
Love the new one coming in. Very similar to mine coming in with an estimated delivery of date 8/4-8/10, except with tow and roof rails. Congratulations! Good luck selling your Black Diamond, I think you’ll make out alright.
RandallLG
RandallLG
Bring a Trailer is probably not the way to go if you’re looking to sell quick. I sold a BMW 2002 there about five years ago, they required hundreds of pictures, videos, a super detailed description and it took a few months for the listing to go live.

Congratulations on the two door, always make me have some buyers remorse when I see the correct number of doors…lol.
northshoreboarder
northshoreboarder
Have you tried other dealers to see if they are interested in the area? They might have folks waiting for similar builds and will give a bit more.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views