Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
Strong & Free
Hello everyone. I have an important question. With our Canadian winters and the window apparently going down 1/4 of an inch or so when you open the doors on the Bronco, will this cause a problem opening the doors when the windows frozen shut? Has anyone had experience with this? I haven’t received mine yet, but wondering how much of an issue it may be. Thanks in advance… Bill.
Show full message
WuNgUn
WuNgUn
Not an issue... It either breaks the ice or you do when you yank the door. Either way, it's not stopping you from getting in or out. That's been my experience
Manotick Badlands
I had no issues with that this winter. I had a 2011 Mustang convertible and that was a big problem. The Bronco window is much shorter so less glass/wipe area. That may or may not be the difference.
Strong & Free
Strong & Free
Thank you very much for your response. It is much appreciated. May I ask, what you mean by wipe area?
SurfsUp85
SurfsUp85
So I made sure all winter to scrape my windows, especially along the bottom at the rubber so that the window was not frozen to the rubber trim. I keep my scraper in the back tailgate area and every morning I did this routine. It worked very well. I have a soft top, live in Windsor and have no garage. So between that and auto start, no issues.
Strong & Free
Strong & Free
Ahh… I have no auto start. 😢

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views