Sponsored

North Texas Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the North Texas area.
mxmerce
Hello everyone, I'm in the Frisco area, north of Plano, which is north of Dallas. I'm planning on purchasing my Bronco from AutoNation Ford, Frisco, however I've joined the Texas volume buyers group, so we'll see where that goes, I believe that I can change my purchasing dealer once before October if I've been properly informed. Look forward to seeing you all on the road, make sure to wave. I've reserved a Badlands, but still trying to decide between it and a Black Diamond.
Show full message
Foordbrawnco
Foordbrawnco
Yes, you are able to change your reservation one time before October 31st. Thank you for joining the Texas Volume Buyers Group.. the more people, the more likely we are to get a good deal!
zrockin
zrockin
Hello, I've seen some mention "Texas Buyers Club" and now the "Texas Volume Buyers Group" . It seems pretty obvious, but can someone give a little more details on this? Thanks.
Foordbrawnco
Foordbrawnco
@zrockin @zrockin not a problem! Long story short, myself and a few other members got together to create a group to look for the best deal in Texas. We have reached out to multiple dealers with the idea of having everyone move their reservations to someone willing to play ball. We are working on the final touches with a dealer in dfw. Here’s the link to the main thread if you’re interested. The link on the original post is dead, no need to fill anything out. Just keep an eye on the thread and we will inform you on what to do next!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...xas-bronco-volume-buyers-group-groupbuy.3490/

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views