Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
billynup
Hey y'all, new member joining up from Bellingham.

Finally received my bronco that I ordered last November. Looking forward to getting it out and filthy.

hisnhers.jpg

2022 Base Area 51, 2.7 with Sasquatch next to the WIfe's '95 landcruiser.
Show full message

Attachments

Mikerider
Mikerider
Welcome! you got yours quick! got any pictures of the rig to share.
billynup
billynup
@Mikerider yeah, it was pretty insane, put in my order on Nov 5th and it got picked right up with a build date of Jan 17th. The sales office even called in to make sure that it wasn't a mistake. My original delivery date was March 3rd, and then May 31st, and then it just disappeared all together. Finally called Ford and they tracked it down and gave me a delivery of the end of July. When it finally got off the train it sat in the transfer station for over a week, then showed up with a badly cracked windshield. They tried to hold onto it till the windshield was replaced but I took it anyway and sounds like they just found the replacement. still waiting on that to arrive though. I'll upload a pic as soon as I figure out how do so here.
Scopebit
Scopebit
Congrats!
SuzH
SuzH
Hi and Welcome from Burlington! If you FB, check out this group there as well. There are lots of things going on. A group is going to Walker Valley this weekend.
View previous replies…
SuzH
SuzH
@billynup I heard you don’t do FB much and not to pimp another group, but Rigs and Adventures is another great and super busy group. They are online website too. Word of caution: We were out wheeling with 12 broncos in OR. One was totally decked out. Super lifted tires etc. All but sliders and skid plates. Yep! Slipped off a volcanic rock and punctured his tranny. It was awful and crazy difficult to get him out of there. Safety first! Expensive lesson.
billynup
billynup
@SuzH real expensive lesson indeed! I’ll be a forest road / overland princess for a bit. I gotta get a few payments down till I start rolling my rig on it’s side.
ezapar
ezapar
@SuzH You beat me to it. :)
image0.jpeg
Chrisr24
Chrisr24
Hey fellow bellingham owner!
Nzoreo
Hello from Vancouver bc! Just got my bronco, wondering if there’s any tire shops in Blaine/Bellingham (or that surrounding just across the border area) that you guys can recommend?
Reactions: SuzH

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views