Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
doyouglas
Any alignment shop for the bronco around the san gabriel valley? All the alignment shop I've called the bronco is not in their system yet.
Show full message
Yeti BD Sasquatch
Yeti BD Sasquatch
At my shop we've been been putting them under Ranger 4x4 I should see the new Snap-on spec by October hopefully
Losy
Losy
have you tried Ford? Worthington in Long Beach is doing my alignment tomorrow.
mikeeshim
mikeeshim
@Losy I just had flashbacks of my childhood watching TV on the floor and seeing Cal Worthington and his dog in commercials. Go see Cal!
Losy
Losy
@mikeeshim too funny. Yeah for all the ads they ran it is not that large of a dealer. They are good for service, but love to charge ADM on anything they can....
doyouglas
doyouglas
How much is ford charging you
Losy
Losy
heading there this am. I will let you know.
Losy
Losy
Paid $149.99 for alignment through Ford.
doyouglas
doyouglas
I followed your advice, and went to the dealer as well. They were able to do my alignment 2.5" lift on 35" tires. However they only charged me $120. Used my ford pass to pay for it.

Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra
BuckinT29
BuckinT29
Selling my 2022 4dr WT, $78k OBO... Area 51, Lux, Hardtop, tube steps, leather seats, tow capabilities.
nikkgmm
nikkgmm
I highly recommend Kings Tire in El Monte. Those guys specialize in 4x4 and did some SEMA Bronco build outs as well. They gave me an alignment after I installed my lift kit. It was comparable around the $100 - 120 range.
mikeeshim
mikeeshim
Firestone has a lifetime alignment package for $209, plus there's a $20 coupon for the lifetime until 10/14.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views