Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
Tents+Tread
DSC00670-Pano.jpg

DSC00635-Pano.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

Should do a meetup down at Running Hare Vinyard sometime. lots of parking and wine/biergarden
Show full message
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
I had mine there a few weeks ago
MrJoe
MrJoe
We like going there.
CashOfLegend
CashOfLegend
I would be down in September
ahtussey
ahtussey
Have never been. I'd meet up with ya'll!
ahtussey
ahtussey
Anyone interested in a happy hour? First round on me. Is there a central location we could meet up - Thursdays in Owings? Plaza Mexico in North Beach? Dockside in Deale? I'm in Chesapeake Beach so if y'all have another option please suggest!
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
I'll have to check with the scheduler but Saturday is supposed to be a nice day to sit by the water
Reactions: ahtussey
Tents+Tread
Tents+Tread
@WRF3MD I couldn’t do Saturday as I am going to Rausche creek. Y’all should come? Like 8-9 broncos all going up welcome to follow me up early EARLY Saturday for an 0830 arrival
Tents+Tread
Tents+Tread
Shoot me a DM on insta if y’all wanna meet up, down to go anywhere within 30min of north beach tonite/tomorrow

@tomtuckertravels
Tents+Tread
Tents+Tread
If we do running hare I would be happy to snap some photos of the trucks etc, working on getting them to let me host a tents and tread camp out/meet-up there in September ish
WRF3MD
WRF3MD
@Tents+Tread just saw you on rt. 4. Looking sharp. What's that rack on the side?
Tents+Tread
Tents+Tread
hell ya dude! its the Trailrax roof rack system with their extra window panels for mounting fuel water tools etc
Reactions: WRF3MD

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views