Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Kuze
Hello All -
I have been looking at getting non-Sas fender flares, so I was wondering if any of you know how I can obtain all 4 for my 2-Door?
I am willing to:
  1. Swap my Sas flares w/ non-sas
  2. Buy non-sas off of anyone willing to sell
  3. point me to where I can find them online. I have looked online and can't seem to find them anywhere.
I don't want to do the fender flare delete kit, because I think the tires will stick out too much. the non-sas on the 35's will give the truck a proper stance.

Thanks in advance!
Show full message
TABadlands
TABadlands
Sorry Kuze, not willing to give up my Non-Squatch flares for big ones. I like mine the way they are, and understand why you want a more trim look. Good luck Man! Maybe we can get a few of the members together for a trail run one of these days? I've got a lot going on the next few weeks. But I'd be down to meet up in the fall sometime.
Reactions: Kuze
Kuze
Kuze
@TABadlands No worries man. I thought I just ask. Do you know where I can buy them though?
TABadlands
TABadlands
I'd check with a wrecking yard to save some money. There might be a wrecked bronco with good Non-Squatch flares? Extremeterrain.com has a lot of stuff, but doesn't seem to have Non-Squatch flares right now? I'd give them a call. Good luck đź‘Ť
bloominguez
bloominguez
Well, they're available at most dealerships now. Just have to be really fast. Just a few clips and you're gone.... ;) KIDDING!! (kidding, but also worried, so easy to grab)
My Friend Flicka
My Friend Flicka
I’ll sell you mine if you also throw in your SAS rear bumper end caps
ryannshit
ryannshit
I'll trade my non-sas fender flares sitting in my garage for your sas flares. I currently have the air fender flares on mine so don't mind having the sas flares for my backup as I've got 37x13.5" tires with zero offset wheels.
titleistforged
titleistforged
Are you still looking for non-SAS flares? PM me if so!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views