Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
broncolvr
UPDATE 09.02.22: Its here! I got a call yesterday and was able to pick it up this afternoon!! The whole process at Serramonte Ford was seamless and painfree. Thanks @Gloff and the rest of the team at Serramonte for the help and support throughout the process!!

I've been scanning this group off and on, but haven't posted much since i dont have my Bronco yet. That is soon about to change (hopefully!!). Last update is that its at Point Richmond, CA Ramp 84. Looks like its been there for past 2 days and its only a short 30 mi from there to the dealer. For folks here that have already received theirs in the past month or so, what's been your experience in getting it delivered to dealer once it reached Richmond? Thanks!
Show full message

Attachments

bloominguez
bloominguez
Mine sat in Richmond for 30 days. And it was 676 days from making the reservation to getting the Bronco. But who's counting.

I found it helpful to leave the state, that's the only way to ensure your Bronco will make it to your dealership. As soon as you leave, it will show up at the dealer.
Donkeygyrl
Donkeygyrl
689 days since reserve ,1 week at richmond relax it will arrive
Reactions: broncolvr
broncolvr
broncolvr
Thanks! 770 days today for me since i reserved. This last leg, strangely, has been harder to be relaxed about than the past 2 years!!
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
A couple weeks at Richmond. It's coming soon. Don't stress!
BodieMonster
BodieMonster
Is that where they all go when they arrive in the Bay Area? My Bronco's been in production since 8/8 so I'm just mentally preparing for the next phase of painful waiting...
broncolvr
broncolvr
Not quite sure. I have heard of some going via Portland, OR. I dont quite know if mine came that route. It was in Eola, IL for a long time and the next update was that its in Richmond, CA. But i suppose they eventually end up in Richmond if they are coming in to San Francisco/Bay area.
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
Yeah, I think the lion's share come through Richmond.
American Sender
American Sender
Benicia also gets them. I was stalking them late last year in Benicia to see if mine was at that port. Mine ended up getting delivered to Richmond and was there for a couple of days.
ryn0s3r1
ryn0s3r1
Mine arrived in Richmond on the morning of July 30. I picked it up from Serramonte Ford late afternoon of August 2nd. It was in my garage a couple of hours later.
Benzo
Benzo
Same for me as ryn0s3r1. Our broncos had the same build week with delayed shipping from MAP. They both shipped together through Richmond then over to the dealership . I was three days later to pick mine up and had zero issues.
Natai
Natai
Did anyone else have theirs ship out on 8/12 for the Bay Area? I don't have my rail info, but the estimate I got from Ford was arriving at the dealer between 8/26 and 9/1. Wondering if things are still on track.
WheelMe
WheelMe
@broncolvr I'm heading up to Pt. Richmond on Saturday (where I go (Richmond Yacht Club), I drive by a train depot/lot where new cars are parked (mostly Hyundais if I recall); if I can find out where Ramp 84 is, I'll grab a photo of your baby? Lol. What color and trim/doors is it? I may need a telefoto lens.
Gloff
Gloff
Depends on the dealer too, we only get shipments mon-thurs, other dealers are 7 days a week. All bay area fords go through Richmond except extreme circumstances. There is a rail embargo that started 6/29, which is why a lot of Broncos were routed through Portland. They all end up at Richmond though.
firsttimefordbuyer
firsttimefordbuyer
I was looking at UnitedRoad and looks like a load of Broncos just hit Richmond today for my dealer. (about 10) I'm day 2 reservation and mine arrived in Portland on 8/1, finally was trucked down yesterday and arrived in Richmond along with 6 other Broncos. Hopefully its a fast turnaround for everyone.
CaBroncoDave
Another Ramp84 Bronco here, too... came through Portland with firsttimefordbuyer's. Mine is an HPR Wildtrak.. Last leg.. hope to see it soon
CaBroncoDave
BTW, out of curiosity, here is some info:

According to BNSF website, the BNSF Richmond Vehicle Facility is 861 Wharf Street, Richmond (off Canal st). Looks like they have parking/holding area, but it's not the huge parking area they have at the end of Canal street..

Another oddity though is that both my Bronco and firsttimefordbuyer's were headed for 980 Hensley Street, Richmond via United Transport which is listed as BNSF's "JP" rail ramp lot. Yet Ford chat says I am at Ramp 84.. so who knows which is which. JP lot location is just across 580 a few miles from the Wharf Street/Canal street.

Dave
WheelMe
WheelMe
So I'm looking for a HPR, Black, and A51 - anyone else? ;-)
DC9atnight
Order Tracker shows shipped for me today! I bike ride Albany to Richmond regularly and will sniff around today for the holding lots.
TABadlands
TABadlands
My 2 Door Badlands arrived at Richmond on 7/7 around 4:40 pm and arrived at Walnut Creek Ford on 7/14. I picked it up that Saturday morning 7/17. Love this truck! 😍
Donkeygyrl
Donkeygyrl
Pics?
TABadlands
TABadlands
I posted some on the Bronco Team 2 Door thread, the Cactus Grey Bronco thread (the most pictures I posted), and the 6/13 Build Week Group thread. The Club threads aren't very attachment friendly. At least I'm not sure how to do it. 🤷‍♂️ edit; Oh, here we go.
IMG_20220716_095520.jpg
IMG_20220716_124647.jpg
IMG_20220716_124614.jpg
WheelMe
WheelMe
Sorry guys, I looked at the three lots that I could find/access, and saw no Broncos, just some Ford EcoSports, Kias, and a bunch of Subarus!

Keep the faith - you'll see your Broncos soon enough, and realize that the wait was worth it.
DC9atnight
I rode my bike to the Richmond Automotive Holding Area today as well. Hyundais as far as the eye can see, plus the others mentioned above. I'm assuming the Broncos are either nowhere near the perimeter or they get picked up fairly soon after they unload off the train.
CaBroncoDave
Thanks to both you guys for looking around. Long shot and like you said lots of cars there.

Dave
broncolvr
broncolvr
broncolvr
broncolvr
For what its worth, i did get my baby pic in the email today from Ford. Hopefully this means its close(r) to getting to the dealership!
CaBroncoDave
Hello good people... HPR Wildtrak made it to the dealer this morning and I have picked up. Very exciting day.
20220829_115211.jpg
broncolvr
broncolvr
@CaBroncoDave That's a sharp looking Bronco!! Im sure it must have been exciting to get the call!! Congratulations
broncolvr
broncolvr
Its here! I got a call yesterday and was able to pick it up this afternoon!! The whole process at Serramonte Ford was seamless and painfree. Thanks @Gloff and the rest of the team at Serramonte for the help and support throughout the process!! Pic in original post above
CaBroncoDave
Fantastic! Good looking Badlands. 👌

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views