Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
Shazamalingo
Hey crew -

I’m looking to get a good bikini top for the 4 door. It’s just too hot half of the year to ride for too long with the top off.

The Jtops, while expensive at about $350, seem like the most popular option. Any thoughts on Jtops? Any other brands I should check out?

Thanks.
Show full message
mintypickleman
mintypickleman
My brother in-law has has a jtop for his jeep for the last few years. He removes the top often and it's nice both in form and function. My bronco is awaiting shipping at map right now. I'll probably buy one next spring for the bronco.
Jacksonholio
Jacksonholio
I have the jtops version and like it. Don't love it. Seems like it has to be tight to keep wind from waving it, but then to close the soft top and latch I have to detach the front. Cant do it.They say I have it to tight. But gotta to get the performance. Maybe it's just me...
Rkeally
Rkeally
Check out Gearshade. Easy install, hardware goes into existing holes. US made, there’s a discount code by the buttercup lady
ryannshit
ryannshit
I really like the gearshade. It stays on tight with no sag, keeps the sun out singificantly and reduces the wind as well.
Shazamalingo
Shazamalingo
No issues with the gap in the front with the Gearshade?

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views