Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
21BroncoFlyer
Wanted to see what the experience of those who have been lucky enough to pick up their broncos and also had been tracking their rail car.
Mine is currently showing it’s in Omaha and I kinda figured it may get loaded on a truck from there? Has that been the case or does it continue on to Des Moines?
In either case what was the rough timeline from arriving at either rail yard and then showing up at Granger? Trying to plan travel arrangements.
Show full message
Reactions: Hobgoblin
Jbrucka
I believe that is where it gets off of the train.
Bemcnamara
Bemcnamara
It took mine 10 days to make the journey from the Omaha railyard until it was ready to pick up. Granger will need a few days to have it prepped for you.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
How did you all track it to Omaha? Mine was on CSX and I could track to Chicago and now it is sitting in Blue Island, IL but Ford Marketing does not have any other information on it other than they say it is supposed to delivery by the 17th. There is no way that is happening. I was 08/03 blend date.
nwGTS
nwGTS
Another question to add to yours is if anyone has had to have Granger hold the car for a week or more in case you couldn't get there quickly. I'm wondering what people's experience has been in that case.
Brichan
Brichan
No issue at all for them. I think they had mine for close to two weeks before I could get it. Regardless, they’ll have it shiny and ready for pickup when you arrive. Great experience. They even picked me up from my hotel in Des Moines.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views