Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
cburke996
Thinking about going to Hollister Sat or Sun this weekend, anyone want to join?
Show full message
AzGrrl480
AzGrrl480
We’re picking up the new BadSquatch tonight and going to Folsom in the morning for a bronco meetup with the GoldCountry bunch .. we’re down by Turlock so definitely another time because Hollister is closer for us..
WheelMe
WheelMe
@AzGrrl480 Post a pic here once you've got the truck!
AzGrrl480
AzGrrl480
@WheelMe I will! I have a mannequin Big Bend I leased in March to trade in on this one.. sold my paid off Sonata to carmax instead and now hubby and I both have Broncos🤣 hate going back to 2 car payments though.. means I have to work more now 🤣🤣
broncolvr
broncolvr
I would have loved to join but traveling this weekend. Definitely another time. Although, fair warning: I am an offroad noob so probably looking for something relatively tame to ease in to (i.e not rock crawling...yet)
cburke996
cburke996
I'm a n00b too, don't worry! Had a TJ Rubicon about 15 years ago that I used to wheel a bit, but definitely looking to ease into this. @broncolvr
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Hey just a heads up tomorrow, Saturday, the Esprit de Four beginner safety clinic is happening all day at Hollister. I'm not sure if they close down the whole park but yea, might impact your time there. I wanted to actually join this weekend since they're a great group but my schedule conflicted. They're all sold out but they have a wait list. https://espritdefour.club/read-me
WheelMe
WheelMe
@cburke996 I'll check with the wife on what she's got planned for tomorrow, and join you if nothing much is going on, for 4 or 5 hours in the morning. Two Cyber-Orange 4D Badsquatches on the trails? What's the chance of that?!

BTW, the ED4 clinic is in-class instruction till around noon, then breaking for lunch, so there's plenty of room on the trails till then. They'll hop on the trails at 12:30 pm, rotating four groups through two obstacle courses, and two trail runs (red and green). It shouldn't be too bad for other wheelers.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views