Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
Dirtylqqks
New here , only be fortunate to test drive A few broncos , currently looking for one without the crazy msrp rape. Hopefully be able to join some of you soon for rides .

And if anyone sees a lead on a decent priced badlands Sasquatch 4dr lux with the big motor feel free to throw it my way . Overly impressed with that setup . I wouldn’t be against throwing something your way for help finding one . Hope everyone has a great day
Show full message
WarthogJr
WarthogJr
I would venture to guess that most people on this forum waited a long time to get their Bronco and they know full well how low the supply is and how high the demand is. You're probably looking at two options: 1) order one for MSRP and wait a long time like most of us did or 2) find one now and pay the "crazy msrp rape." Finding someone (or a dealer) to give up their BadSquatch for a few bucks over MSRP sounds like a real tall order. Really not trying to throw a wet blanket on your idea, just being realistic. Wish you the best dude, they really are bad ass.
Dirtylqqks
Dirtylqqks
Oh no I’m totally realistic and sometimes you gotta settle . I however have been fortunate enough to find a very beautiful BADLANDS SASQUATCH WITH UNDER 100 miles on it and locally and it has everything I wanted which is everything . The owner is a super great guy and I was able to network threw another car enthusiast buddy to meet him . Hopefully all works out and I’ll have it by Thursday . I expected to get it a little rough which is ok but no raping was involved “lol” .

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views