Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.Tā€™s of the bay!!
Anyone getting Bronco deliveries to the Bay Area. My Bronco has been built and awaiting shipment to Serramonte for almost a month! Verified with Ford there in no holds... it's just been waiting to catch transport.
Show full message
Sewie
Sewie
Mine didnā€™t ship for three months after being built. And that was before the rail embargo in CA.
Natai
Natai
Just picked mine up from Serramonte last weekend.
They are having issues with the local yards - evidently they had 60 units in Richmond waiting for truck drivers. Mine sat there 2 weeks.
(And sometimes Ford ships but doesn't update the status)
TABadlands
TABadlands
I picked up my 2 Door Badlands from Walnut Creek Ford on 7/16/22. I've seen a few Broncos in my area, mostly 4 door soft tops. Their coming, "but so is Christmas" as the saying goes. What does Sean say about it? Hang in there, you'll get it soon.
@BadBlueBronco
@BadBlueBronco
Mine was in Richmond for 1.5 weeksā€¦ that was last year around November
broncolvr
broncolvr
Mine was in Port Richmond for about a week before it made it to Serramonte for pickup. But it took a while for it to ship out after being built though. I got the ā€œBuiltā€ email on 7.29 and the ā€œShippedā€ Email on 8.17
BodieMonster
BodieMonster
Iā€™m in the same boatā€¦ itā€™s been built since 8/28 and is ā€œreleasedā€ but no shipping updatesā€¦ ā€œDelivery dateā€ range has been bumped to this week so weā€™ll seeā€¦
da_jokker
Thanks all. Talked to Sean last night and sound like it can take even a month AFTER it ships. So built 8/31... Might see it in November šŸ˜’
da_jokker
I remember when people were still waiting on their dirt mountain 2021 builds while 2022s were being delivered...and how bad I felt for then. Never thought I'd be in a similar boat!
bloominguez
bloominguez
Another data point: Took almost a full month after being built before it got to Richmond. Then another full two weeks to get from there to Serramonte. And then I was out of town, so I didn't get it for another two weeks! Could be worse, I also bought a Cadillac and GM was kind enough to let that car just sit for 5.5 months before shipping it.
da_jokker
@bloominguez no kidding. My last 2 cars were built in Japan and I got them faster than what this will probably end up being!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views