Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GreatDaneMom
Hi All! Just found out that I have a build date for the week of October 24! Thought sure I would be a MY23 and take delivery in the spring, but as it turns out Granger got an unexpected allocation and here we are. Looking forward to doing some (hopefully dog friendly) casual rides with the group once it comes in!

In the meantime, I've got a couple of questions...

Has anyone gotten the Bestop Trektop? If so, what has been your experience? Did you install it yourself or have it done at a dealer?

Also, has anyone installed steps on a Badlands? Did you remove/sell your rock rails, or is that even necessary? Not sure what the aftermarket has to offer at this point.

Thanks for any tips & advice!
Show full message
OffroadBandit
OffroadBandit
8cam
8cam
Do you have a 2 door or a 4 door? I actually have the Bestop Trektop for my 2 door new in the box. After having my Bronco for a couple months now, I think I'm sticking with the hard top at least for now. I think the install is pretty straightforward if you're handy with basic tools. But the dealer should be able to handle it too. FWIW I am selling my Trektop, haven't updated the ad in a while, but I'd let it go for $1500.

On the steps, rather than compromise the capability of the Badlands, I'm looking at the power step/slider from Rockslide Engineering. Best of both worlds.
Reactions: GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@8cam I have a two-door. Let me check on a couple of things this week and get back to you. I'm definitely interested!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Congratulations!! I have been thinking about who else in our group would get pulled.

There are many aftermarket rock rails that have more of a step to them. Look forward to seeing your rig when it comes.
FastAndLight
FastAndLight
I know this is a bit old, but I have the IAG steps posted above. They mount right onto the rock rails and are very easy to install / uninstall. It took maybe 10 minutes to put them on. If you bring the wrench with you to the trails they will be easy to remove to make sure they don't catch on anything.
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
If you want you can help me put my Bestop Trektop on my 4 door Bandlands. There will be a lot of time to talk and see what mods you can do with your Badlands.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views