Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
sklnbnzaz
Anyone looking to get out this weekend, we’re going to head to run Montana Mountain Loop.

The trail is about 29 miles and should take +/- 5 hours. It’s an easy to moderate trail and a ton of fun. Any Bronco can do this trail.

This Saturday October 15th, we will meet at the Bashas parking lot in Gold Canyon at 8:30 and plan to leave by 8:45. The trailhead is about 15 minutes away where we will air down and start our adventure.

This event is also posted in the Arizona Broncos Facebook Group.
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: RedDawg
JetMech
JetMech
I'll be there! Anyone else????
OffRoadRaider
OffRoadRaider
Is this rain or shine?
buzpro
buzpro
I'm interested but not quite sure what degree of difficulty a moderate trail is .... any reports on floods rearranging the terrain??
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
@OffRoadRaider - Rain or Shine unless BAD rain then we will evaluate. @buzpro - It is a relatively easy trail, but there are a couple small off camber areas around some washouts and switchbacks on the back side.
JetMech
JetMech
I was going to reply, this is Arizona, it don't rain then I looked at the forecast and low and behold 49% chance. I'm good with wheeling, but sklnbnzaz I think I'll pass on taking the top off for this one.
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
Should be interesting - My top is down, but at least I can fold it back up if I need to!
budfleck
I'm still a maybe for this.
Bronco1971
Bronco1971
I can't go, but I have done the loop and it's fun.
OffRoadRaider
OffRoadRaider
I'm in, see everyone in the morning

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views