Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
SevoSandman
First BRaptor out of Walnut Creek!!! 🙌🏽 🏆
GT holder declined and I was offered it with a $10K ADM 👉🏽 SCORE!!! 🎯💪🏽Could NOT pass up the opportunity to end my >2 year wait!!! 🏁.
Shahram and his team were SUPERB!!! 🕺🏽Can’t say enough about the wonderful experience at this dealership and throughout the process!!! 👏🏽🙌🏽☘
43D00420-1683-465A-BC45-6B19C1911369.png
1D1153BC-76B6-4242-BA94-1A8F9CED33E1.jpeg
0FDEB9D6-1D37-477C-A74B-5442B0987CD5.jpeg
Show full message
Sewie
Sewie
Congrats!
WCFord
WCFord
Looking great, Perry! Thank you. Congratulations on picking up that incredible Bronco. Be careful of all the jaw drops:)
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Shahram is my favorite person in the world!!!!
TABadlands
TABadlands
Congratulations! I bought my 2 Door Badlands from Walnut Creek Ford. Shahram @WCFord is the best!
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Shahram “is” absolutely “the best”!!!!
If I was having a son… he would be named after him in his honor!!!
1665694684053.png
Morgs
Score on the 10K over ADM. I wasn't as lucky even with Golden ticket.
titleistforged
titleistforged
Congrats! I got my base from Walnut from a cancelled order as well, but no markup. I thought Walnut was no markup for all? Unless the BRaptor is (rightfully) more special and thus has a markup.
SevoSandman
SevoSandman
From the get go, Shahram was upfront about the mark-up since it was NOT my Golden Ticket… If I had kept my Badlands as ordered 820 days prior, that would have came at MSRP.
WCF has great integrity and I am very happy with the buying and after purchase customer experience at this dealership!!! 🙌🏽
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Lake Tahoe Traveler
Asking Shahram… WCF was slotted aka allocated 10 B-Raptors…. All were ordered for Reservation holders ( probably day one or First Edition orders that never got built) all of these B-Raptors sold or when delivered, will sell for MSRP..

Trucks (Raptor’s)a different story…
Huge mark up…

But B-Raptor’s….I was astonished that they went and are going for MSRP!!!

Shocking huh??
SevoSandman
SevoSandman
I was a fortunate one even with mark-up! 🙌🏽 🍀

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events