Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
RangerDanger
Anyone want to hit up Eagle Lakes via Fordyce for a day trip with me tomorrow let me know. Last minute but my buddy cancelled so def don't want to go alone seeing how it's sprinkling and may get a little snow! PM me if interested. I was planning on leaving the east Bay around 6-7am.
Show full message
Snacktime
Snacktime
I would have enjoyed this, post sooner next time!
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
@Snacktime Yea it was super last minute so didn't expect anyone to reply but I'll post in advance next time. Planning on rescheduling in the coming weeks.
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
Deff next time, never been there! What’s the trail like?
Reactions: TABadlands
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
@omg_bbq I've never actually been down to Eagle Lake but I did Fordyce a few years back in a heavily modified 4runner. I don't think a Bronco will make it the full length of Fordyce (without heavy damage, AND heavily modified) but up to the lake turn off it's pretty easy going. If there's a little snow on the ground it will change and make things a little more spicy I'm guessing!
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
@RangerDanger I'm all in for easy going with some spice. I did Corral Hollow back in June or July and there was one section with patches of snow, bronco didn't care, but that was summer...
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
Thinking about doing this Nov. 5-6th and making it an overnighter. Let me know if anyone wants to join.
SS Bronco
SS Bronco
Eagle lakes is a great trail. “Drive line hill” is the only hard spot but the bypass is not to bad. Check out the Pierce Loop OHV nice camping spots on the river if you overnight it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views