Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
kd.overland
FINALLY build date of 12-5-22. Too long of a road.
I did see a Cactus Gray BR in Herriman last night, lookin good.
Show full message
TheKim
TheKim
I saw a black one (Raptor) on the freeway recently and my first thought was how boring of a color for the coolest Bronco they offer... Zero contrast in fenders, hard top, body lines, decals... 😕
SLCBronco
Congrats on the build date. There’s a few of us roaming around Herriman/Riverton/South Jordan.
Dwadeuru10
Dwadeuru10
There were a few of us parked together at the UDOT conference last week in Sandy. I live in Herriman and there are 5 in my little neighborhood including me. Welcome aboard! I hope your date sticks!
IMG_6717.jpg
Landoom
Landoom
Nice! What dealer did you go through? I had to re-order a 2023 through LHM Super Ford a few weeks ago. I'm SW of Herriman in High Country II, up Rose Canyon. Saw a white Raptor driving on Butterfield Park Way on Halloween.
Dwadeuru10
Dwadeuru10
I went through LHM Super Ford in SLC. They were fantastic to work with! And no issues with MSRP or anything like that. I'd buy another form them.
ChiliPepper
ChiliPepper
Not a fan of LHM Super Ford, they wanted to charge me $30k over MSRP. I took a hard pass and went to Cheyenne.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views