Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
WheelMe
Just throwing this out there - is there any interest in a East->West run of the Mojave Road come February 2023 (before the overlanding crowd takes over in March/April)?
I'm thinking departure from the Needles area on a Friday morning, and disbursed-camping for two nights on the trail; hopefully with time to visit all the cool sights and mess around a bit.

A more ambitious plan is to tack on a day or two to go Baja-Mode in Johnson Valley, before Mojave.

Let's gauge interest. I think that an idea group size would be 8 rigs.

May be an image of road and nature

Show full message
omg_bbq
omg_bbq
I was actually planning on going down to Johnson Valley for King of Hammers 2023 so this is interesting to me. Gauge me interested!
Sewie
Sewie
I've been thinking of this as well. I might be interested if timing works.

One thing - when I did Mojave Road previously it was over NYE and temps were below freezing at night. Plan accordingly.
WheelMe
WheelMe
The average Feb. low temperature in the Mojave Desert appears to be around 39 to 40 degrees. Bring a decent tent and a warm sleeping bag! Don't forget thick socks.
Toomuchgear
Toomuchgear
I'm interested if the timing works out as well.
TABadlands
TABadlands
Hey Patrick, I might be interested if I can swing a roof top tent for Christmas 🎄😁. I'll put it on my calendar and reach out as we get closer. Thanks for all you do setting up these events 👍

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views